November 04, 2011

Adobe Muse Beta 4 ready for download

Adobe’s new visual HTML authoring tool, Muse, has been downloaded by more than 330,000 designers (!) since it debuted in August. Now it’s been revved to version 4. Key features:

• Over 40 product enhancements and bug fixes, driven by Muse user community feedback
  • Support for 5 additional languages: French, German, Spanish, Swedish, and Dutch

Check out the team blog for a full list of improvements & bug fixes.

Posted by John Nack at 3:42 PM on November 04, 2011

Comments

• Andrew Meit — 7:49 PM on November 04, 2011

I am disappointed no one tested if the muse blog respects safari’s button to increase text size (um, I should not have to read 8 pt text!)…it fails. Since this is muse code, then Muse is failing accessibility requirements badly. Please Adobe, respect accessibility now not 3 years later!!!!! Thank you.

• Dresden — 9:56 AM on November 05, 2011

I have tried to install this upgrade approximately 5 times (last nite & this morning).
    It is not (apparently) installing on my MacBook Pro 2011. …?

• Dresden — 11:53 AM on November 05, 2011

PLEASE HELP!!!

okay – I’m in trouble now – uninstalled Muse completely
      - THEN uninstalled AIR, since it would not launch, after installing the latest version.

-NOW Air will not install at all –
      here is the error msg I’m getting when I try to install AIR 3.0

This application requires a version of Adobe AIR which cannot be found.
      Please download the latest version of the runtime from
      http:adobe.com/go/getair,
      or contact the application author for an updated version.

just takes me round n round!

PLEASE HELP!!!

• Dresden — 1:54 PM on November 05, 2011

Have now RE-INSTALLED Air 2.7.1
        Air 3.0 will NOT install
        I trashed MUSE, and 4.0 will not install.

My MacBook Pro 2011 is OS 10.7.2

anyone solved this yet??

• Joe Shankar – Muse Team — 6:36 AM on November 07, 2011

Dresden, Have you asked you question on the Muse community help forum? http://support.muse.adobe.com

This thread has a potential workaround— http://support.muse.adobe.com/muse/topics/cant_update_beta_4

• Rachel — 8:45 PM on November 08, 2011

You can raise issue here:

Hope this is helpful.

• Byron Wachtler — 2:01 PM on February 12, 2012

Hey, I was wondering if the is a right, left or center justify for placing photos? I built some pages and copied and pasted the layout to another page. My vertical images on one page stayed centered in the preview while on the other they left justify in the image space.

thanks

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)