December 29, 2011
(rt) Design: Clever costumes, giant spiders, & more
- I love the brilliant NYC subway costume my friend Matthew Richmond made for his 3-year-old son.
- Ade Chong’s simple, pretty business cards look especially useful. [Via]
- Food for thought: ”When radios first came out, people made them look like churches & fireplaces: nobody knew what a radio looked like.”
- This humongous spider is reputedly the world’s largest balloon sculpture.
- How much do I want this insane swimming pool-moat? (Given our sketchy neighbors–a ton!)
- In my next house: Retractable MagSafe cords in every socket!