December 22, 2011

The journey is the reward?? A fun holiday card done in Photoshop

From the folks at Viewpoint Creative:

[Via Ben Zibble]

Posted by John Nack at 10:16 AM on December 22, 2011

Comments

• Bob Poole — 10:30 AM on December 22, 2011

Great! And oh so true. Thanks for sharing.

• John — 10:54 AM on December 22, 2011

Ain’t that the truth!

• Dave — 6:45 AM on December 24, 2011

. . . . FUCK YOU adobe , . YOU FUCKING CHICKEN TIKKA . . .
    [Mmm, hateful spammers make me hungry for Indian chow. --J.]

• Scott Valentine — 10:43 PM on December 25, 2011

“AMP IT UP A LITTLE!!”

Which, of course, is universally understood to add clashing colors that trigger actual pain impulses in the back of one’s eye.

And time card.

• ProDesignTools — 8:30 PM on December 26, 2011

Does Adobe have a public holiday card this year, as they have in years past??

e.g.

…if so, can’t seem to find it anywhere.

• Michelle Hedstrom — 2:35 PM on December 28, 2011

What? Nobody on the approval list suggested using Comic Sans! I’m shocked!

• ScooterComputer — 7:18 PM on December 28, 2011

Ugh. Using Photoshop to design a card. And John Nack HIGHLIGHTS that?

[It was just meant to bring a little seasonal good cheer, end of story. --J.]

No wonder Photoshop has gone from its roots as a wonderful PHOTO editing app to a bloated piece of shit. Stupid designers using the wrong tools to accomplish a job; stupid software companies more interested in $$$ selling them hogged up swiss army knives.

My father took away my privileges to the use of his tools once when he caught me using (and hence damaging) a screwdriver as a chisel. I learned my lesson. You’d think that Adobe, as a legendary creator of digital tools, would value their products more than that, that they’d want the people who use their tools to cherish them as artists…and I’d bet daVinci didn’t use his chisels as screwdrivers.

• CDAnthony — 6:10 AM on December 29, 2011

Perfect!

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)