March 29, 2012
Lightroom 4.1 Now Available on Adobe Labs
Lightroom 4.1 is now available as Release Candidates on Adobe Labs. It adds support for the Canon 5D Mk III and, according to the Lightroom Journal, fixes a number of bugs:
- Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 and before have been restored.
- Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
- Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
- Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
- This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
- It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.
- Please provide feedback on your experience with the Lightroom 4.1 Release Candidate in our feedback portal.