May 11, 2012
Photoshop Touch 1.2 supports bigger images, new effects, more
Automatic sync to Creative Cloud, PSD export, and more are now available on iPad and Android tablets:
- You may now increase the resolution to 2048×2048 with 10 layers. The default is 1600×1600 with 16 layers, but you can change it in Preferences.
- Automatic synchronization with Creative Cloud
- Available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian)
- Added export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email.
- Improved rotate and flip image workflow.
- Added ability to transfer images to desktop via iTunes [iOS only].
- Added two new Tutorials.
- Added four new Effects (Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft Light and Soft Skin).