May 23, 2012
Photosmith 2 enhances Lightroom-iPad integration
I’m delighted to see that Photosmith has released version 2, enabling multi-image tagging, bidirectional sync with Lightroom, native Eye-Fi support, and more.
According to their site, new features of the $20 app include:
- Wirelessly sync your unsorted backlog from Lightroom with our free plugin
- Sort and filter your photos
- Organize them into collections
- Apply star ratings and color labels
- Apply keywords and IPTC metadata individually, in groups, or with presets
- Share highlights and rough selections to Facebook, Flickr or by e-mail
- Support for RAW, JPG, or RAW+JPG
- Support for 100% zoom for many cameras
- Native support for Export and Publish Services in Adobe Lightroom
- Directly receive from Eye-Fi cards
- Very powerful sync options, allowing workflow customization
I can’t wait to try it out when I get home. If you’re using the app, what do you think of it?