December 25, 2012

Peace & Love

Merry Christmas, everyone. Wherever you are, and whatever holidays you may celebrate this time of year, I wish you great peace and happiness.

I’m not quite sure when I’ll get back to regular posting. I’m visiting my folks in snowy northern Illinois, aka “The Land That Connectivity Forgot.” (Margot says AT&T’s EDGE network represents “The Edge of Civilization.”) As soon as I can push enough content through a cocktail straw, I’ll get back in business.

Thanks for reading & for making it possible for me to do this job.

All the best to you and yours, now and in 2013,
J. (+M & the Micronaxx)

Posted by John Nack at 8:03 PM on December 25, 2012

Comments

• Alex — 8:13 PM on December 25, 2012

John, first there is no snow up here, and then if you get up my way, call me for lunch, and make sure to bring Finn.

• Rob — 5:18 AM on December 26, 2012

Thanks for all your hard work in sharing with us on this blog and your Twitter feed, and best wishes of the season to you and your family.

• Guy Manningham — 6:10 AM on December 26, 2012

With the madness going on in the world on a daily basis, it’s the little things that mean the most. Thanks for the holiday wishes and the same to you and yours from http://guymanningham.com .

• #1 Cochran — 6:11 AM on December 26, 2012

Happy holidays to you as well from #1 Cochran. We use Adobe products all the time for our auto dealership and couldn’t be more pleased. Thanks for all you do and looking forward to a great 2013.

• Richard Broom — 12:14 PM on December 26, 2012

Hey John. Enjoy the break. You’ve earned it. Family time is precious and children seem to grow up SO quickly (I, with SIX grandchildren, know about this stuff!!!). Our day would not be complete over here if we couldn’t visit your blog (even if we’re still haven’t got the Cloud thing!)….every best wish for 2013 and beyond for you and your family. Your hard work is very much appreciated on this side of the Atlantic. The Lakestore and Barge Lucie Crews…

• Phil Brown — 2:27 PM on December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas to you and yours, John – have a wonderful break and an even better 2013 :-)

• Andrew Meit — 4:49 PM on December 26, 2012

good holidays to you and your family! :-)

• Allen Cobb — 11:03 PM on December 27, 2012

Have a great holiday, and enjoy the disconnectivity!

I look forward to the continuation of your endless stream of insights and discoveries in 2013.

Thanks!

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)