January 18, 2013

Napkin: Fast & clever image annotation

Longtime Adobe veteran Chris Parrish and the crew at Aged & Distilled have created Napkin, “the ultimate tool for concise visual communication,” designed to “painlessly annotate images or create diagrams and share the results quickly.” It looks rather slick:

Check out more details from Rene Ritchie.

[Via]

Posted by John Nack at 9:13 AM on January 18, 2013

Comments

• Jeremy Chone — 9:52 AM on January 18, 2013

Looks very good, but $40 is a little steep for this. I was going to buy it, and was assuming something around $10.

But amazingly designed. I love the drag “.png” concept. This is such a great concept.

[Yeah, I'll admit the price tag has kept me away, though in fairness I don't do a lot of this kind of work. To the extent I do, Skitch usually gets me what I need. --J.]

• michael jahn — 12:03 PM on January 18, 2013

We use SnagIt from Techsmith for most of the KB articles we create for PressWise:

But i think I might download and try it – looks great !

• Richard Broom — 5:44 PM on January 18, 2013

Just downloaded. Certain to use this for my presentations. If anyone knows how to rotate images in Napkin that would be useful. Be great if it was possible export a layered file. I like this app!

Richard

• Dez — 5:26 PM on January 19, 2013

This looks awesome, $40 thought I agree with Jeremy a little steep. $20 would have got me over the line. I can do most of what this can do and more in Keynote and that was $10.
    If the price drops or there is a special like iTunes runs every now and then I will be in.

• Brian Smith — 6:16 PM on January 28, 2013

This is really cool! I could use an iPhone version for when I’m doing my best thinking – just call it “Cocktail Napkin”

• may ozone — 8:24 PM on April 01, 2013

Just downloaded. Certain to use this for my presentations. If anyone knows how to rotate images in Napkin that would be useful..Lol

• khach san tai da nang — 7:05 PM on April 02, 2013

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)