September 26, 2013

Give feedback on the Behance app redesign

Things you may or may not know (seems like a lot of people don’t just yet):

• Last year Adobe acquired Behance, a kickass network of more than a million creative people posting amazing work.
  • Behance introduced Work in Progress (WIP), a way for you to get feedback from fellow artists while you work through a project.
  • Behance offers a great mobile app for browsing portfolios, finding work, and more.

Now Behance designer Eric Snowden & team are posting daily updates as they redesign the Behance mobile app. Just today they debuted a design for the long-requested iPad version of the app. Designers are weighing in with their comments, and the team would love to hear your thoughts, too.

Posted by John Nack at 8:54 AM on September 26, 2013

Comments

• Skyler Kline — 11:27 AM on September 26, 2013

I haven’t tried the iPad version, but one glaring deficiency of the iPhone version is that my Adobe ID won’t sign me in.

• Richard Broom — 5:29 AM on September 27, 2013

Working very well for me…much better than other image hosting sites I’ve tried.

Richard

• lunadude — 11:35 PM on September 28, 2013

Android version please.

• Michael Steinbach — 5:16 PM on October 03, 2013

What is behance? Is it some kind of slang for a fanny lift? Why would I want to use it?

Serious,

Mike

• Rick Popham — 12:44 PM on October 04, 2013

Can you just set up a normal personal photo website on Behance, or is it all about this community sharing, social networking stuff? I have yet to see any information about Behance that isn’t couched in MarketSpeak, or worse AdobeSpeak.
    Is there a source for some straightforward information?

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)