November 26, 2013

So, *should* you get the new Photoshop/Lightroom bundle?

This chart will help. (Normally I find these things lame, but this one’s actually funny. Click the image to see full res.)

flowchart_sm

You can sign up here.

Posted by John Nack at 8:14 PM on November 26, 2013

Comments

• Kevin Wright — 9:11 PM on November 26, 2013

We are unable to participate in this promotion down here in South Africa. There are a lot of very irate photographers here.
    So no, it’s NOT for everyone.
    Kevin

• Marcel — 5:34 AM on November 27, 2013

It’s a shame we can not pay a suscription with Paypal, and it’s sad to see the only country supported in South America is Brazil (what about Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Ecuador, PerĂº, Colombia, Venezuela, etc.?)
    What is the problem if I live in Uruguay and want to suscribe to PS CC in english, not in spanish?
    What exactly “country supported” means?

• Dan Routh — 6:44 AM on November 27, 2013

Where on the chart is the “Do I really want to rent software?”section?

• Pam — 7:12 AM on November 27, 2013

Funny!! I actually laughed out loud in a couple of spots.

• Jack Harrison — 7:50 AM on November 27, 2013

Haha this is awesome

• Tink — 6:23 AM on November 28, 2013

As Dan commented there is no “do I want to rent and never own” option! More marketing lameness.

• David Remley — 6:05 PM on November 28, 2013

I am finding it very easy to resist this offer. Don’t like renting or leasing… it’s just bad business.

• Andrew Smith — 3:34 AM on November 30, 2013

In addition to the lack of “rent to never own” previously mentioned, it totally neglects those of us who are legit Photoshop users of CS6 and/or earlier. But the bigger real issue is that Adobe has become arrogant.

• Jay Bee — 7:06 AM on November 30, 2013

John, your customer service is the worst, for the past week I tried to register for the deal. 3 different credit cards, no luck, always: “we need some more time to process your registration, we’ll notify you by mail”. Tried to get a hold of your customer service, by phone (since I’m apparently ineligible for chat help) 1:30 hours wait time.
    I’m running software shop myself, so I understand the complexity of providing good service, but at this attitude, no thanks, I’d rather be someone else customer who would really appreciate my business.

Thanks but no thanks,
    Jonatan

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)