January 08, 2014
Adobe Inspire Magazine for January 2014 is here
- Day into night with Photoshop CC: Learn how to turn a daytime photo into a convincing night scene with Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Using Typekit fonts to perfect web designs: Create pixel-perfect web mockups with Typekit desktop fonts in Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Eclectic book covers of Cardon Webb: Cardon Webb’s book cover designs tell fascinating stories.
- Inspiration into art with Illustrator CC: See what happens when visual artist Don Clark creates the perfect treehouse using Adobe Illustrator.
- Construct web pages visually in Dreamweaver CC: Build web pages more efficiently with new Dreamweaver CC features that give visual feedback when you’re designing web content
- Improved sound using Premiere Pro CC and Audition CC: It’s easy to improve a videos sound quality with Premiere Pro CC and Audition CC.
- Creating complex web layouts with CSS Regions and Edge Reflow: How to preserve the integrity of your design when creating magazine-style layouts for the web.
- Parallax scrolling, animation, and text effects in Edge Animate CC: No one will ignore your web banners when they move up, down, and sideways!
- The Cutting Edge award: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are just two of the tools used to create three mind-blowing websites.