Acrobat Community Help is an integrated environment on adobe.com that gives you access to community-generated content moderated by Adobe and industry experts. Comments from users help guide you to an answer.
Community Help draws on a number of resources, including:
• Videos, tutorials, tips and techniques, blogs, articles, and examples for designers and developers.
• Complete online product Help, which is updated regularly by the Adobe documentation team.
• Live commenting, moderated by experts in the community.
• All other content on Adobe.com, including knowledgebase articles, downloads and updates, Developer Connection, and more.
Searching Community Help
Acrobat Help includes a custom Google search engine, which lets us index the best sites and resources for Acrobat instructional content. This search index includes our own Adobe Help, support docs, and tutorials as well as content created by the larger community. The goal of the custom search index is to help you to find focused answers faster than with a standard web search.
You have two ways to search Community Help:
• On any page in web help, use the Search field in the upper left to access Community Help directly. To search only Adobe documentation, select the option This Help System Only.
• On the Acrobat Help and Support page (http://www.adobe.com/go/lr_Acrobat_community_en), use the main search field. The Help and Support page is a portal to all of the Community Help content for your product. To filter a search by Adobe content only, click All Adobe Help And Support on the results page.
The sites searched by the Community Help search engine are hand-selected and reviewed for quality by Adobe and Adobe Community Experts. Adobe experts also work to ensure that the top search results include a mix of different kinds of content, including results from Acrobat web help.
You can also download a PDF of web help by clicking the icon at the top right of the page.
This is a new system. We hope you’ll explore it and let us know what you think. We’re listening to customer feedback and we’re always looking for ways to improve the experience.