I have been working quite a bit this week with the Android Emulator that ships with the Android SDK. Works really well and is great for testing my AIR/Hero applications.
One interesting tidbit: I had a local web server installed on my PC and my Flex application called a Remote Object from this server. Everything worked fine in the AIR tools that shiped with Burrito. However, the application would not work at all in the Android emulator, I finally figured out that the emulator calls localhost from 10.0.2.2 instead of 127.0.0.1!! I changed all the references from localhost to 10.0.2.2 in the application and everything worked great in the emulator! Hopefully, this will save folks some time as it cost me about three hours! Ugh….