by Kevin Goldsmith
Are you graduating in the next year or have you graduated recently from a bachelor’s or master’s program? I’m looking for a new college hire for my team. Go to http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/ and look in the North American jobs area for job #5543.
Here is the description:
The Adobe Image Foundation team is looking to hire a graduating bachelor’s or master’s degree student with in interest in creating new technology and services in the digital media arena. Candidate would work with existing high-powered team who have contributed to Photoshop, After Effects, Flash and other Adobe digital media authoring applications. The team has members in both Seattle, WA and San Jose, CA and the successful applicant would be able to work in either location.
* Work with existing team members to extend existing software and tools and move into services realm.
* Help team extend existing GPGPU and multi-core algorithms to run efficiently within the server environment
* Help investigate ways of bringing High-Performance computing techniques to work within a data-center context and cost envelope.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
* Strong C++ language skills
* Experience doing some services development
* Interest and/or class work in some of the following areas computer graphics, multi-threading, computer vision, signal processing, distributed systems, real-time systems, High Performance Computing, or GPGPU.
* Desire to learn, grow and invent!
Please submit your resumes on-line. Thanks!