A new position with my new team has just been posted: Software Quality Engineer – Mobile Photography Products
A brand new product team in the Professional Digital Imaging group is looking for an experienced black box quality engineer.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Work closely with developers and white-box quality engineers on the design and specification of features.
- Perform hands-on testing of daily builds on actual devices.
- Monitor customer feedback and ensure that reported issues are fed back to the team in the form of verified bug reports.
- Critically think about how consumers will interact with the software being tested and turn those thoughts into bugs, action items, and avenues of discussion.
- Work extremely well with others by both leading and following depending on the circumstance.
- Continually research new mobile technologies and incorporate that new knowledge into your ongoing QA process.
- Create and maintain a collection of test assets to thoroughly exercise the application.
- Accurately file and verify comprehensive bug reports.
- Minimum of five years software Quality Engineering experience.
- Passion for mobile devices and other gadgets.
- Passion for photography.
- Ability to achieve results with little supervision or direction.
- Flexibility to move between tasks.
- Ability to avoid distractions and deliver against deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of QE methodology, processes and tools.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience testing on Mobile Operating Systems.
- Understanding of UI Automation Test tools.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
Sound interesting? Apply!
If you are a QE who can sling serious code, I still have two white box positions open: