Now that tablet computers are here to stay, creative professionals are using them to assist with training materials, workflow guides, and keyboard shortcut lists. I work with my tablet open to helpful resources while working with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
iKeys To Go for Premiere Pro is a new app available on iOS which displays keyboard shortcuts for Premiere Pro CS6. Diana Weynand (author of many books on video editing) and Shirley Craig of Revuptransmedia are the ones behind iKeys to go. I’m really glad they have created an app for Premiere Pro users, as we do have a great many new people coming to the application from Final Cut Pro 7 and the Creative Cloud.
- A list of every Premiere CS6 command, keyboard shortcut, and definition
- Organized alphabetically, and as Menus and Groups
- Complete search capability of all Premiere commands
- Definitions of every keyboard shortcut provides a quick learning tool
- Create your own favorites list of commands and shortcuts for quick reference
- Instructions on how to create new shortcut keys for any of the not unassigned shortcuts
They plan to create more iKeys apps for other apps for creative pros, so stay tuned.Share on Facebook