Ever need to install a previous version of an Adobe Creative Cloud application? There is sometimes a need to do just this, and for a number of reasons. There might be a conflict in third party hardware, for example. Whatever your reason might be, this blog post aims to show you how to roll back to any Creative Cloud application you have installed on your computer. Here’s how:
- Uninstall the application from your computer using the application’s uninstaller. If you are not aware of their location, uninstallers reside in the same folder as your application.
- From the Creative Cloud desktop application, begin to install any Creative Cloud application by clicking the “Install” button.
- As soon as the application indicates it is “Updating”, click the “X” to cancel the process.
- This leaves applications at the same version when Creative Cloud was first launched.
- Go to the product updates site here http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates.html and then install the version of the application that suits your needs.
I hope this blog answers your questions about how to roll back or revert to an earlier version of any Creative Cloud application.