Join industry guru’s Graeme Bull from FMSGuru.com and David Hassoun from Real Eyes Media this new Flash Media Server user group kick off on DECEMBER 10th, 2008 at 9am (PST). This premiere meeting will focus on an introduction of Flash Media Server 3.5 technology presented by Kevin Towes (me!). I’m excited about this new group which will provide a forum of support and education in online video streaming, creation of interactive video experiences, application development and idea exchanges and much more. Access the group now from this website: www.adobe.com/go/fms_usergroup
This group will start as an online user group, and as membership grows, will split into geographical groups that can meet in person on a regular basis. It’s all about idea sharing – how to stream video better, how to build more stable media solutions, how to innovate user generated content and social experiences.
Member skills can range from the absolute beginner to the absolute guru. Together, the community will drive new resources and education at all levels and on all subjects related to online video and communication.
The online group will be compose of:
- Monthly, online meetings with industry experts and adobe personnel
- Discussion Area – ask questions, discuss topics, solve problems
- Event Calendar – posting of user group meetings and other pertinent industry events
- Reference Library – files, bookmarks, contacts, notes, pictures, and more…
- Blog – an RSS feed to pertinent, industry blogs
- Jobs Board – advertise job openings
- Media Gallery – share unique video apps