Posts in Category "News"
The Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw and Lightroom teams will occasionally release pre-production plug-ins that extend existing functionality inside Lightroom.
This release includes these plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom:
- Adobe DNG Flat Field plug-in — a tool used to correct an optical phemonenom called shading, also known as “lens cast”.
- Adobe DNG Recover Edge plug-in — a tool used to recover image data typically lost when using the in-camera crop mode.
- Learn More About the Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
- Download the Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
- Discuss Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
The Interpolate extension for Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 (currently for Mac only) provides two new filters based on smoothly blending between colors.
The Adobe Premiere Pro plug in for ARRI RAW enhances the ARRI RAW support in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.0.2 for managing color space, exposure, and white balance with ARRI RAW footage. The preview release currently available on Adobe Labs includes the Adobe Premiere Pro plug in for ARRI RAW.
Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 beta release introduces new iOS development features and enhancements to Flash Builder and provides support for the new Apache Flex SDK. Key features for Flash Builder 4.7 include:
- Support for Apache Flex SDK.
- New compiler support for ActionScript Projects
- Support for creating ActionScript Workers
- Support for iOS USB deployment, testing & debugging
- Support for iOS simulator
Two release candidates for photographers have been released to labs – Photoshop Camera Raw 7.2 and Photoshop Lightroom 4.2. Both releases include support for many new cameras and lens profiles. The Camera Raw 7.2 update includes a release candidate build of DNG Convertor 7.2.
- Learn More About the Camera Raw 7.2 release candidate
- Download the Camera Raw 7.2 release candidate
- Discuss Camera Raw