Posts in Category "News"
AIR 3.6 beta – Deliver games, content and apps to multiple platforms using a common codebase. This update adds packaging and loading for multiple SWFs.
Flash Player 11.6 beta – This update includes graphics data query and full screen permission dialog UI improvements. Access a preview of the Stage3D extended profile
The Enterprise IT Tools for Acrobat and Reader team has released an update – the SCUP Transition Catalog for Adobe Reader 11.x is now available. SCCM deployments can use this SCUP catalog to migrate 10.x Reader (English) installations to 11.0 Reader.
- Learn More
- Download the Enterprise IT Tools for Acrobat and Reader
- Discuss Enterprise IT Tools for Acrobat and Reader
FlasCC lets you bring existing C/C++ code to the web, with high performance, across browsers. Leverage the entire Flash Runtime API from C++, deliver full GPU accelerated graphics, and reach over a billion people with no install using C/C++.
The Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw and Lightroom teams will occasionally release pre-production plug-ins that extend existing functionality inside Lightroom.
This release includes these plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom:
- Adobe DNG Flat Field plug-in — a tool used to correct an optical phemonenom called shading, also known as “lens cast”.
- Adobe DNG Recover Edge plug-in — a tool used to recover image data typically lost when using the in-camera crop mode.
- Learn More About the Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
- Download the Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
- Discuss Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
The Interpolate extension for Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 (currently for Mac only) provides two new filters based on smoothly blending between colors.