Adobe® Drive 2 is now available on Labs. Adobe Drive 2 lets you connect Adobe Creative Suite 4 and Creative Suite 5 to Digital Asset Management (DAM) servers. The connected servers appear on your computer as a mounted hard drive or mapped network drive. Once connected, you can access server files in several ways including Explorer/Finder as well as Open, Import, Export, Place, Check In, Save, or Save As dialog boxes in Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Illustrator®, and Adobe InDesign®.
Posts tagged "dam"
August 12, 2010
- The Create PDF Utility for Safari is now available on Adobe Labs http://t.co/aoNXoIdMFP 1 month ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.7 and Flash Player 11.7 released to Labs http://t.co/3BXFNrPZNa 1 month ago
- AIR SDK with ActionScript Compiler 2.0 is now AIR SDK & Compiler - AIR 3.6 SDK & Compiler has shipped http://t.co/AEDML6Xy 3 months ago
- Updates for AIR 3.6 beta and Flash Player 11.6 beta are now live on Labs http://t.co/kGl2tMwD 4 months ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.6, AIR SDK with ASC 2.0 (for 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6) and Flash Player 11.6 released to Labs http://t.co/YiIhMLhG 4 months ago