An update of the kuler online application is now available for use. kuler 2.1 adds support for creating themes using existing images stored in Flickr. Try kuler and explore, create, and share color themes to inspire your projects and enrich your designs.
Posts tagged "InDesign"
We have released a new utility for Adobe® InDesign® plug-in developers. The Adobe InDesign Plug-in Editor is a suite of tools for developing InDesign plug-ins, made available on the Eclipse platform. It provides functionality for:
* Graphical editing of InDesign plug-in FR UI resources.
* Context-sensitive, error-aware, text editing of InDesign FR files.
* Creating new plug-ins.
* Importing existing plug-ins and SDK samples.
* Building, through your platform default build system.
* Generate widget documentation for your plug-in.
For more information, see the overview demo online. Download the InDesign Plug-in Editor and view online tutorials from the Labs wiki.