Adobe® LiveCycle® ES is a platform of tools and services used to automate PDF document based workflows and engage your customers outside the firewall with Rich Internet Applications (RIAs). LiveCycle ES lets you graphically build applications that combine Adobe’s world class PDF capabilities with your own services and infrastructure using SOA methodology. LiveCycle also provides a rich library of services used to integrate these applications with your existing enterprise systems.
Posts tagged "LiveCycle ES"
July 2, 2010
- The Create PDF Utility for Safari is now available on Adobe Labs http://t.co/aoNXoIdMFP 1 month ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.7 and Flash Player 11.7 released to Labs http://t.co/3BXFNrPZNa 1 month ago
- AIR SDK with ActionScript Compiler 2.0 is now AIR SDK & Compiler - AIR 3.6 SDK & Compiler has shipped http://t.co/AEDML6Xy 3 months ago
- Updates for AIR 3.6 beta and Flash Player 11.6 beta are now live on Labs http://t.co/kGl2tMwD 3 months ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.6, AIR SDK with ASC 2.0 (for 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6) and Flash Player 11.6 released to Labs http://t.co/YiIhMLhG 4 months ago