Adobe’s upcoming new design tool, codenamed “Thermo“—enables designers and developers to create working application prototypes, design application transitions/motion, and transform static UI mockups into declarative MXML source.
Posts tagged "MXML"
October 2, 2007
- The Create PDF Utility for Safari is now available on Adobe Labs http://t.co/aoNXoIdMFP 1 month ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.7 and Flash Player 11.7 released to Labs http://t.co/3BXFNrPZNa 1 month ago
- AIR SDK with ActionScript Compiler 2.0 is now AIR SDK & Compiler - AIR 3.6 SDK & Compiler has shipped http://t.co/AEDML6Xy 3 months ago
- Updates for AIR 3.6 beta and Flash Player 11.6 beta are now live on Labs http://t.co/kGl2tMwD 4 months ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.6, AIR SDK with ASC 2.0 (for 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6) and Flash Player 11.6 released to Labs http://t.co/YiIhMLhG 4 months ago