Posts tagged "photoshop"
Preview 2 of the Interpolate Extension for Photoshop CS6 has been released to labs. This version works for both Mac and Windows.
Photoshop Lightroom 4.2 and Camera Raw 7.2 have been released to Adobe.com. In addition, Lens Profile Creator, Camera Profiles & DNG Editor and DNG Codec have also been released to Adobe.com and these technologies have all been retired from Adobe Labs.
The Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw and Lightroom teams will occasionally release pre-production plug-ins that extend existing functionality inside Lightroom.
This release includes these plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom:
- Adobe DNG Flat Field plug-in — a tool used to correct an optical phemonenom called shading, also known as “lens cast”.
- Adobe DNG Recover Edge plug-in — a tool used to recover image data typically lost when using the in-camera crop mode.
- Learn More About the Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
- Download the Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
- Discuss Plug-ins for Photoshop Lightroom
The Interpolate extension for Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 (currently for Mac only) provides two new filters based on smoothly blending between colors.
Two release candidates for photographers have been released to labs – Photoshop Camera Raw 7.2 and Photoshop Lightroom 4.2. Both releases include support for many new cameras and lens profiles. The Camera Raw 7.2 update includes a release candidate build of DNG Convertor 7.2.
- Learn More About the Camera Raw 7.2 release candidate
- Download the Camera Raw 7.2 release candidate
- Discuss Camera Raw
- Compatible with Photoshop CS5/5.1 and CS6, and InDesign CS5/CS5.5 and CS6; supports new features and automatic conversion of existing panels.
- Distribute and share panels with other Creative Suite 6 users via the Adobe Exchange. Look for more information and a new Exchange panel to be available on Adobe Labs in the coming weeks.
Configurator is free for anyone to use. To run the panels it generates you must install Photoshop or InDesign. Creative Suite® 6 (CS6) trials are available on Adobe.com.