Squiggly is a spell checking engine for Adobe Flash Player and Adobe AIR. The Squiggly library allows you to easily add spell checking functionality in any Flex 3 based text control. The distribution package consists of a utility for building your own spelling dictionaries, a sample English dictionary, an Action Script package that checks individual words for spelling accuracy, and sample code that demonstrates “check as you type” functionality — see the online demo. While the included UI class requires the Flex SDK, the core spell checking engine can be used in pure Flash applications without any dependency on Flex packages.
Posts tagged "spell check"
September 21, 2009
- The Create PDF Utility for Safari is now available on Adobe Labs http://t.co/aoNXoIdMFP 1 month ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.7 and Flash Player 11.7 released to Labs http://t.co/3BXFNrPZNa 1 month ago
- AIR SDK with ActionScript Compiler 2.0 is now AIR SDK & Compiler - AIR 3.6 SDK & Compiler has shipped http://t.co/AEDML6Xy 3 months ago
- Updates for AIR 3.6 beta and Flash Player 11.6 beta are now live on Labs http://t.co/kGl2tMwD 4 months ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.6, AIR SDK with ASC 2.0 (for 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6) and Flash Player 11.6 released to Labs http://t.co/YiIhMLhG 4 months ago