Tutorial Builder 3 and Tutorial Player 3 are here. These updates allow you to create interactive tutorials that not only interactively show you how to do things in Photoshop but also follow along as you try to use a tutorial. Plus, it’s now easier than ever to make changes to any generated tutorial. Submit the tutorials you create to the Adobe Education Exchange and compete to get your tutorial in our iPad application, which is being used by thousands of Photoshop users from around the world.
Posts tagged "tutorial builder"
January 15, 2013
- The Create PDF Utility for Safari is now available on Adobe Labs http://t.co/aoNXoIdMFP 1 month ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.7 and Flash Player 11.7 released to Labs http://t.co/3BXFNrPZNa 1 month ago
- AIR SDK with ActionScript Compiler 2.0 is now AIR SDK & Compiler - AIR 3.6 SDK & Compiler has shipped http://t.co/AEDML6Xy 3 months ago
- Updates for AIR 3.6 beta and Flash Player 11.6 beta are now live on Labs http://t.co/kGl2tMwD 3 months ago
- Updated betas for AIR 3.6, AIR SDK with ASC 2.0 (for 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6) and Flash Player 11.6 released to Labs http://t.co/YiIhMLhG 4 months ago