The authors of three excellent Flash-based web photo galleries, Airtight Interactive, have agreed to let us integrate with Lightroom!
Download Adobe Photoshop Lightgroom Web Gallery Templates for SimpleViewer, Postcard Viewer, and AutoViewer:
SimpleViewer : http://adobelightroom.com/galleries/airtight_simpleviewer.zip
PostcardViewer : http://adobelightroom.com/galleries/airtight_postcardviewer.zip
AutoViewer : http://adobelightroom.com/galleries/airtight_autoviewer.zip
Unzip the archives, and save them into the “Web Galleries” directory in your Lightroom settings folder:
- Mac OS X : /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Web Galleries
- Windows XP : C:\Documents and Settings\[username]]\Application Data\Adobe\Lightroom\Web Galleries
- Windows Vista : C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Web Galleries
Relaunch Lightroom. These should now be visible in the Web module. Enjoy!
The Lightroom 1.1 update has been posted. The update links are below as well as the top reasons to update to Lightroom 1.1.
Lightroom 1.1 Update Downloads: Mac Win
- Improved multiple computer workflow with catalog import/export functionality
- Improved noise reduction and sharpening
- Vista Support
- Additional Camera Support (Canon 1D Mk III, Phase One medium format backs and more)
- I recommend backing up your 1.0 library file(now catalog) before upgrading.
- The Lightroom 1.1 Readme File contains a more detailed list of new features and notes. (Does anyone ever reads these?)
- For those that tried the Lightroom 1.0 trial and did not purchase Lightroom, the 1.1 update resets the clock and provides another opportunity.
- This update will automatically replace your Lightroom 1.0 application (No need to uninstall)
- As with Lightroom 1.0, feedback on Lightroom 1.1 is always appreciated. Post your comments on the Lightroom user to user forums or submit feature requests through Adobe.com’s request form. I read every submission.
- Not sure if Lightroom is running fast enough for you? Try the Optimze option in the catalog-specific preferences. (See what great information is already provided in the unread ReadMe?)
More information and external resources:
Please let me know if I’ve missed any resources that you find valuable.