Lightroom 3.3 and Camera Raw 6.3 Now Available

Lightroom 3.3 and Camera Raw 6.3 are now available as final releases on Adobe.com and through the update mechanisms available in Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3.  These updates include bug fixes, new camera support and new lens profiles.

New Camera Support

• Canon         PowerShot G12
  • Canon         PowerShot S95
  • Nikon          D7000
  • Nikon          Coolpix P7000
  • Nikon          D3100
  • Olympus     E-5
  • Panasonic  DMC-GF2
  • Panasonic  DMC-GH2
  • Pentax        K-5
  • Pentax        K-r
  • Ricoh          GXR, GR LENS A12 28mm F2.5
  • Samsung    NX100
  • Samsung    TL350 (WB2000)
  • Sony           A560

Nikon Nikon AF-S VR NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED
Nikon Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED
Nikon Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR
Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G
SAMSUNG Samsung WB2000 (TL350)
Canon TAMRON SP AF Aspherical Di LD [IF] 17-35mm f/2.8-4 o77
PENTAX smc PENTAX-DA 70mm F2.4 Limited
PENTAX smc PENTAX-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited
PENTAX smc PENTAX-DA*200mm F2.8 ED [IF] SDM
PENTAX smc PENTAX-DA*300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM
Canon TAMRON SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD A005E
Nikon TAMRON SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD A005N
Ricoh A12 28mm F2.5 (GR Lens)

**These lens profiles were in the previous release but have been updated to address quality concerns.
NOTE: The Pentax, Tamron and Sigma profiles are the result of collaboration between Adobe and the respective lens manufacturer.

Lightroom 3.3 Bugs – Fixed

• Edit in PS CS4 from LR 3.2 did not give option to render to TIFF/PSD
  • Process Version defaulted to PV 2003 when Lightroom’s installed Develop Presets are applied on Import
  • All Auto-ISO values were not properly handled for the Nikon D3s
  • An error could be generated when sorting by “User Order” in Collections
  • There was an incorrect Profile Name tag for Canon 18-55 and 17-40 lens profiles
  • Facebook album selection only displayed up to 25 albums
  • Lightroom 3 could fail to launch Photoshop CS5 if Photoshop CS4 was uninstalled after the Photoshop CS5 installation
  • Numerous cloning or healing spots could have caused Lightroom to become unresponsive
  • Lightroom could have crashed when the metadata filter is selected and the grid is displaying all images in the catalog
  • Lightroom 3.2 could have failed to import all of the images from an iPhone 4
  • Some Sigma X3F raw files were rendering incorrectly
  • Choosing the “Make a second copy to” option on import would result in incorrect folder structure for the second copy
  • Resetting the crop angle by double-clicking the Angle slider removed a custom aspect ratio
  • A tooltip for the Japanese language version of Lightroom 3 displayed the wrong keyboard shortcut for “Flag as Pick”
  • Paste Settings did not apply to all images in the Develop module Filmstrip
  • Smart collections in Lightroom 3 did not use the same definition of “All Searchable Metadata” previously available in Lightroom 2
  • Text watermarks or portions of text watermarks could have failed to be applied to images on export
  • SmugMug publish collection dialog included a mixture of English text  when using a language setting other than English
  • Lightroom would not import files from the Panasonic LX5 that were shot with the iZoom Function set to above 90mm
  • Choosing the Limit File Size option in the export dialog could have stripped certain EXIF fields from the exported file
  • The Targeted Adjustment Tool may have performed slowly in the Lightroom 3.3 release candidate
  • A single image published to multiple collections for a single publish service did not display comments properly
  • Updating an existing Develop preset with all settings could have failed under certain conditions
  • The watermark drop shadow settings behaved differently in Lightroom 3.2 when compared to Lightroom 3.0.  They have been returned to the Lightroom 3.0 behavior.
  • The YYYYMMDD file renaming option was not available when the Lightroom language setting was set to Dutch
  • An existing Smart Collection updated to filter for all photos with “Ratings is Zero” would show all images in the catalog
  • Publishing an empty category to SmugMug would cause an error
  • JPEG exports in the Lightroom 3.3 Release Candidate were significantly slower than the same export process in Lightroom 3.2.
  • A graphical Identity Plate included in output was not correctly color managed
  • Deleting all images in a Flickr photoset could have caused Lightroom to return an error message
  • Changing the sort order to “User Order” while in Survey View on the Mac may have caused an error to appear
  • Lightroom could have failed to respond when viewing an image containing numerous cloning or healing spots at 1:1 view
  • RGB values were not displaying properly in the white balance tool
  • The Smart Collection criteria “Folder starts with” was not working properly
  • The navigator panel in the Develop module would incorrectly display threshold information when holding down the alt or option key and applying adjustments
  • Applying a flag, star or label setting to an image via the toolbar in the Develop module while in auto-advance mode would result in an incorrect setting display for the subsequent image
  • The application of color noise reduction at low color temperatures (e.g., tungsten or candlelight) could have provided results below our quality standards

Camera Raw 6.3 Release Notes
These items have been FIXED in Camera Raw 6.3:

• Camera Raw would not correctly read files from the Panasonic LX5 that were shot with the iZoom Function set to above 90mm
  • The scroll bar could stop working properly with over 150 images in the filmstrip
  • The DNG Converter could prevent customers from setting a “Destination” folder outside of their Home directory
  • Some Sigma X3F raw files were rendering incorrectly
  • Embedding GPS information into a Sony ARW file using third party solutions utilizing Exiftool could result in a color shift
  • All Auto-ISO values were not properly handled for the Nikon D3s
  • Updated Camera Raw default settings were not respected in Bridge thumbnails or previews after applying a rating
  • JPEG and TIFF Previews re-rendered as over-exposed after cropping in Camera Raw
  • Adjustment settings via the numeric entry field could have failed with multiple raw files selected

Known Issues in Lightroom 3.3/6.3

• A Japanese language file name is not properly preserved when uploading images to SmugMug

Known Issues in Lightroom 3.3/Camera Raw 6.3

• Raw images shot with the Nikon D7000 in Multi Exposure Mode have a strong magenta color cast.  The cast can be partially corrected by setting the white balance using the eye dropper tool. The issue will be corrected in a future update.

82 Responses to Lightroom 3.3 and Camera Raw 6.3 Now Available

1. This is great news! I’ve been using the RC and loving it. Is tethered shooting supported for the D7000 yet? I had heard that it takes time but that it was planned.

2. Chris Osborne says:

Where can I find a list of ALL the cameras and lenses supported by the lens correction features? You really need to link to such a list from this sort of article. I also tried to find such a list in the Lightroom product pages on the main Adobe website, but found nothing.

3. JukkaV says:

Please more bug fixes to Library module. (e.g. keyword lists keyword filtering and space issue).

4. Finally I can process my fotos for last two months. Thank You!

5. Matthew Hunt says:

Please can we have a profile for the Nikon 18-35mm ED?

6. DMC says:

Thanks for the great release, as always.

One question though: will there ever be an official lens profile for the Nikon 18-105mm VR lens? There are lens profiles for the 18-55 and 18-200, yet no official profile for the 18-105… :( It’s the default kit lens for the Nikon D90 and the Nikon D7000, so lots of people use it.

7. Art Swalwell says:

Any chance LR could be added to the list when I check for updates in Bridge? It’s nice to have a chance to update all of the suite products at once. Why not all Adobe products at once?

Thanks

8. John Duffy says:

Where is tethered support for D200 on Windows. I bought this program for 2 reasons. 1 to do tethered macro work and 2 for a database solution. So the program is still failing 50% of its promise. The tiny little line about no D200 support on windows should have been a headline on the purchase page. Shame on Adobe for sending an update that claims to fix issues introduced in Lightroom 3 and not addressing this.

9. Roger Walton says:

Pleased to see this release. One day there may be lens profiles and tethering for the Olympus E3 – probably not, I guess!

10. Jim S says:

I’ve followed the instructions for install Camera Raw 6.3 for Photoshop Elements and I get “Some Updates failed to install” and “update is not applicable.” any chance the file from Adobe is for CS5 only?

11. Tom White says:

As always, good to see the Lightroom updates supporting new cameras. I second the fact that tethered support for the D7000 would be most welcome – doesn’t seem to exist in this update! Also, will we ever see soft proofing (or even an “out of gamut” warning!) in the Lightroom print module?

12. Teun says:

I’m also waiting for the profile for the Nikkor 18-105… I was suprised this one wasn’t available in the 3.3 update.

13. jsa says:

Unfortunately the unresponsive cursor bug remains for Wacom tablet users.

14. Dave Wujcik says:

“Paste Settings did not apply to all images in the Develop module Filmstrip”

Thank you so much for finally fixing this. I know I can do it other ways, but this is my default reaction when processing thousands of photos at once =)

Going to save me a LOT of time =)

You guys are awesome,

– – Dave

15. Robert Johnston says:

When are we going to see some more lens profiles for Sony Alpha lenses?

• Tom Jackson says:

While far from complete, if you go to the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader, there are a number of Sony/Minolta lens profiles there [I’ve added 11 (full frame, RAW), albeit for pre-Sony Minolta/Tamron/Tokina lenses].. In addition (for example) the Tamron 28-75 F.2.8 profile, in my experience, works just fine for the the Sony (SAM) version of that lens.

16. Akhile says:

Please give us information when Corel Painshop .pspimage – file format will be supported. Is it that difficult?? It keep my outside from using LR as a database, since I’m using PSP for about 15 years. so I have a lot of psp-files. So do many psp-user too.

17. Dan Vomastek says:

Tom – some of my installed fonts still do not show up in the watermarking editor in Lightroom. They appear in all other apps and in some places in lightroom, but not the watermark editor. The purchases fonts are used in my marketing materials and I would really like to be able to use them for watermarks. Technical support has not responded to my inquiry. Is this a known issue? I can provide the font file if you like. Please assist.

18. Mike Young says:

A great start on the Pentax lenses – thank you!

19. Jay Jensen says:

Ditto – Great support for Pentax lenses. Thanks

20. Panasonic provides announced the Lumix DMC-GF2 Mini 4 Thirds camera. Any simplified model with the corporation’s GF1, Panasonic GF2 inherits the same flat-body layout but with revised handle layout and touch-screen manage.
    You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

21. Bill Kotys says:

I cannot install the Lightroom 3.3 64 bit version. I receive error codes 2502 and 2503 and a notification that “the wizard was interrupted” and thus did not install “please try again later”…
    If any help can be given to get this installed, I’d appreciate it.

22. Patrick says:

when will there be more lens profiles for sony’s and also is there ever going to be a tethering in lightroom for sony?

23. Dave Wujcik says:

“Paste Settings did not apply to all images in the Develop module Filmstrip”

I spoke too soon… this is not fixed. It is better, but maybe it’s just hte 64 bit windows version that is broken…certainly not working for me in 3.3.

24. I noticed that the lens support was updated but the Nikon 24-120 VR F4.0 is not listed and is incorrectly being stated and recognized as the 24-120 VR 3.5-5.6. Could this be a miss print by Adobe? When I select a lens profile the lens is recognized as the 3.5-5.6 with no listing for the newer version.

I do know prior to the update the lens was not recognized at all.

• HQ says:

I would love to see the lens profile for this too. The 24-120 VR f3.5-5.6 and the 24-120 VRII f4.0 are completely different designs, so the profiles are not at all the same. BTW I really am enjoying the VRII lens, it’s extremely sharp!

25. kolbann says:

When are you guys adding Sony Alpha 330???

It would be awesome you did that for all us users…

26. why does Lightroom does not recognize a camera with direct capture after 3 hours of work?

27. januszek says:

SRW raw file from Samsung NX5 isn’t support?

28. T6 says:

Hi! I’ve been expecting for an update expecting to find a profile for the Tokina 11-16 f 2.8… but it’s not on the list. Are you planning to add this profile? And if there are plans, is there any expected date of release?
    Thanks for your answer!

29. Stanwood says:

I am looking to upgrade my hardware and trying to understand what CPU/GPU features are worth spending money on.

Can someone from the Lightroom team comment on hardware features Lightroom 3 uses to improve performance converting RAW files, generating previews, and applying effects such as NR or brushes?

Does Lightroom make use of additional threads or cores? (i.e., will 2 cores vs 4 cores vs 8 cores make a diference? will HyperThreading make a difference?)

Does Lightroom use DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, or CUDA? If so, what version?

Are there plans for Lightroom 3 to support any of this in the future? I would buy something you don’t support now if it is likely to get added in this product cycle.

I love using LR3 and look forward to your response.

30. Tiago Vieira says:

Does Adobe knows Tokina lenses do EXIST ?

31. Thomas says:

Dear Mister Hogarty,
    is there a way to contact you directly vial mail?
    This release needs some serious clarification on a few topics.

32. tetsu says:

hey folks, here you can find the profile for the Tokina 11-16mm f 2.8 lens, one of the best wide angle lenses for APS-C sensors.

33. david says:

I upgraded on the promise of beinga bel to tether the Nikon D200 alas I am still tied to my external programe and using the import feature to achieve this. Like others I would have thought that Adobe overcame the problems that prevented them from including that camera in the version 2 to version 3 upgrade.PLEASE I NEED tethered support for the D200

34. Mark says:

Processing the D7000 raw files it seems the adobe standard seems to have a higher than normal contrast level. Will this be addressed also.

Thanks you.

35. Russ K says:

“Paste Settings did not apply to all images in the Develop module Filmstrip”

What is this bug fix referring to exactly? I was under the impression that this would let me copy develop settings from one photo and then paste those settings to multiple photos in a film strip inside the Develop module. This still doesn’t work. Any ideas?

Thanks!

36. Henry Seiden says:

I can’t install Camera Raw Updates without CS5 using the current download and installer. It’s kind of like a Catch-22. This makes it seem impossible for me to use LR 3.3 with the latest Camera Raw 6.3 (or 6.2, 6.1 for that matter) as the installer tries to use a CS5 patcher app when loading. Checked to see what version I currently have- it’s Camera Raw 5.4.

Isn’t there an easier way to do this, guys?

The updater is an XML file so why do you go through all this hogwash with CS5? Isn’t there a CS4 patcher that is supposed to work with these updates? I hope that I’m just missing something… Please, let me know what that might be.

37. Thomas says:

So, you’re deleting my questions and not answering them.
    I feel bitter with that fact.

38. Phil Malpas says:

LR 3.3 does not correctly convert RAW files from Panasonic LX5 when the Film Mode “Dynamic B&W” was used. It converts them with an “As Shot” white balance of 50,000K (yes fifty thousand) and a tint at the green end of the scale. Any ideas?

39. Dan D says:

BUG NOT FIXED !!!!!!
    “A graphical Identity Plate included in output was not correctly color managed” – That remains true even after update. It took me some time to realize what was going on, I checked list of bug fixes and yes there it was. Unfortunately it has not been fixed, at least not on Windows platform. Please give it another go !

Windows 7 pro 64bit
    Lightroom 3.3

40. lyn says:

Need Profile for Canon 28-105mm F3.5-4.5 II USM lens.
    PLEASE. Great older lens, but awesome.

NOT the Cheap-o 3.5-5.6 plastic newer version.

41. Thomas says:

Rather then getting into the discussion you’re deleting my comments. It seems that you’re afraid hearing the truth.
    I give you now a christmas story of mine. I bought LR for my parents in law so they have a bulletprof software so they can organize and edit their pictures. The story end right here. Theit both cannot use the software because there is no intuitive way using it.
    I mean they work with iPhoto and Photoshop Elements so they are both not complete morons regarding to software but Lightroom just sucks for them.
    I don’t know what you guys are doing at Adobe during the week but i doesn’t seem that you have any objective view on LR. Are you guys using Lightroom in your personal workflow? I don’t think so.

Seriously, your problem is that you guys are too smart PMs and Software Developer.
    Why don’t you hire an idiot or two for the cost of a breakfast and a meal?
    You then could analyze their behaviour whilst they work in LR.
    I bet that will change your concept of intuitive GUI navigation and usability that moment if you see how people WOULD LIKE to work with LR not how you thought it’s right.

Maybe LR 5 or 6 will be a usable bullet- and idiotproof software, but i’m sceptical because after 3 major releases LR still feels strange.

I’ll now get my money back

42. Matiu says:

can we have a REAL FULLSCREEN mode in the next version please!!

no small borders…. REAL FULLSCREEN

43. Max says:

I’m having issues with the D7000 NEF Files.

Histograms don’t match and pictures are not as they were shot.

When loaded with “ACR 6.3 in lightroom or PS CS5″ compared to Loading in NX2 there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE in final output of the picture. Making ACR 6.3 unusable.

Is this being looked into?

44. I just purchased a Canon Powershot SD1400. I am just getting into photography and would like to upgrade to an SLR. Any recommendations for someone starting out? Thanks.

45. DocJ says:

Bugs fixed: “Edit in PS CS4 from LR 3.2 did not give option to render to TIFF/PSD”. I’m afraid that this is not the case. At least not completely. After installing Lightroom 3.3 initially things worked fine when exporting an image to CS4. However, at the cost of a pop-up window telling me that CameraRaw might be needed. Nevertheles it gave the opportunity to continue. I was, however, foolish enough to check the box before ‘Do not show this window again’. Since then rendering a TIFF/PSD to CS4 has become impossible (although the shortcut triggers opening CS4). Does anyone have a suggestion how to overcome the problem? Ir is really a nuisance.

46. Marcin Stefanowski says:

“Process Version defaulted to PV 2003 when Lightroom’s installed Develop Presets are applied on Import” – this still not working! When I import photos and have develop preset on import, after this I still have to change manually process to 2010 in develop module.

47. Joel says:

I’m also waiting for the D7000 support for tethering… I have the camera.. now i want to use LR3

48. Bill Dodwell says:

I think there is an error in the Windows version. When upgrading from LR 3.2, the Autoplay window comes up with two entries for LR 3.0 – one without an icon. It turned out that HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\Lightroom3AutoPlayHandler had been rendered incorrectly – as Lightroom3BetaAutoPlayHandler – which meant there were two registry keys. Only one worked, of course. Since I’d never installed a Lightroom beta, or RC version, I think the error is in the released version of LR 3.3. There are also other incorrect ‘beta’ registry keys, under HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer.
    If I’m correct, could this be fixed in LR 3.4?

49. SA says:

When are you going to support tethering for the Canon 60D?

Agree with the question above. does Adobe even know Tokina lenses even exist? Please provide a lens profile for the Tokina 11-16mm. Thank you for answering in advance.

50. Steve Davey says:

There is a bug in the Publish services, where some images (seemingly random, but there must be a logic that I haven’t discerned) will languish permanently in the Modified Photos To Republish category. Even a republish doesn’t change this flag, and they will be republished each time.

This occurs with the built in SmugMug, Flickr and Jeffrey Friedl’s Flickr plug-in, so it must be a bug in the LR 3.3 publish service.

51. Artem says:

Thanks for the update!
    I am sure I’d be right if I say that a lot of people is waiting for Nikkor 18-105 profile.
    Anyway, you’ve done great job guys.

52. charles says:

I’m also waiting for Nikkor 18-105 it’s the most popular nowadays.

53. Gordon Banks says:

I am also stunned that Adobe has neglected to profile the kit lens for the most popular D90 Nikon (18 – 105mm). It must be the most common one Nikon shooters are using with Lightroom and it isn’t there. The user submitted profile for it doesn’t work properly and causes vignetting.

54. fran says:

i can’t get lightroom to burn upload i’m half thinking it would be best to uninstal and start all over again i had trouble using it before but now it is driving me crazy
    someone came to smugmug and it was so great i was happy to see all the things i was going to learn plug ins should never be that hard to use or shouldn’t have to go to a blog and pay for a plug in that will work
    so tell me should i just pull the plug on this program and look at it as just a loss

55. William Stinson says:

Tethered Capture appears not to work or find my Nikon D7000
    The OS x system log shows that 3.3 & raw 6.3 see it as a leica ..

2/4/11 11:31:16 AM [0x0-0x16f16f].com.adobe.Lightroom3[65212] 2011-02-04 11:31:16.190 tether_leica[65353:903] deviceType: camera
    2/4/11 11:31:16 AM tether_leica[65353] vendorId: 1200
    2/4/11 11:31:16 AM [0x0-0x16f16f].com.adobe.Lightroom3[65212] 2011-02-04 11:31:16.190 tether_leica[65353:903] vendorId: 1200
    2/4/11 11:31:16 AM tether_leica[65353] productId: 1064
    2/4/11 11:31:16 AM [0x0-0x16f16f].com.adobe.Lightroom3[65212] 2011-02-04 11:31:16.191 tether_leica[65353:903] productId: 1064
    2/4/11 11:31:45 AM [0x0-0x16f16f].com.adobe.Lightroom3[65212] 2011-02-04 11:31:45.186 tether_leica[65353:903] NOTIFICATION: ICANotificationTypeDeviceRemoved
    2/4/11 11:31:45 AM [0x0-0x16f16f].com.adobe.Lightroom3[65212] 2011-02-04 11:31:45.187 tether_leica[65353:903] ICANotificationTypeDeviceRemoved notification
    2/4/11 11:31:45 AM [0x0-0x16f16f].com.adobe.Lightroom3[65212] 2011-02-04 11:31:45.188 tether_leica[65353:903] removeDevice(): removed device: 1073742197

56. Did they change the functionality of the DN converter? I used it in my downloads to convert raw NEF files to DNG. It works fine on the NEF files, but it fails to convert the NRW files from my P7000 unless I separately load the folder to the converter. Is there something I am missing?

57. Aaron Anderson says:

How about a lens profile for Nikkor DX 17-55mm?

58. Blogged it says:

thanks now i can my camera.

59. Any work on this issue?
    > Raw images shot with the Nikon D7000 in Multi Exposure Mode have a strong magenta
    > color cast. The cast can be partially corrected by setting the white balance using the eye
    > dropper tool. The issue will be corrected in a future update.
    Going to ViewNX to LR3.3, there is a noticeable difference.

60. Correction: word, not work – thanks – please delete previous post
    —————————————————————————————-
    Any word on this issue?
    > dropper tool. The issue will be corrected in a future update.
    Going to ViewNX to LR3.3, there is a noticeable difference.

61. Darren McNeill says:

I thought the Sigma 10-20mm lenses were supported in Camera Raw 6.3. Why cant I choose this lens in the drop down?

62. pete says:

when will a new version be released.. i can not use my new camera with LR 3.3 :(

63. eeeee says:

canon 600d and e-pl2 support needed!!!

64. eeeee says:

new lightroom version needed!

it´s time we have a lot of new cameras that are not supported by lightroom 3.3!

65. fcroft says:

Why is there still no ability to stack in collections?

I may leave Lightroom soon if this is not a feature that will be added. I have bought [and influenced the purchase of] Lightroom for five computers I personally use and suggested it for many other photographer friends. However, I have stopped suggesting in the last few months because there is limited ability to manage and organize photos within the software, without changing the location on disk.

66. Spencer Howard says:

CS5 and LR3… neither will open the Nikon D7000 raw images.
    I went and looked in my CS5 and the Camera Raw is V6.0.0.205 so it needs an update.
    Tried to install the Camera Raw 6.3 Update but received this error message:

Photoshop Camera Raw 6.3 Update
    Installation failed

It doesn’t say why or what to do next except find customer support.
    This is incredibly aggravating.

Any ideas or fixes?
    ~Spencer

67. Henry Fuller says:

I am having the same problem as spencer with my Panasonic FZ45. I can open the RW2 files in photoshop and when I try to update with the 6.3 patch, it’s say’s “update is not available”. This has been the case since I purchased my camera at Christmas.

I cannot believe such an issue has not been addressed.

– Henry

68. Irene says:

I just bought Lightroom 3 and a Canon Ti3 in March. Lightroom does not recognize the CR2 RAW files and will not see the companion jpegs unless I move them to a seperate folder from the RAW files before i try to import. Will this camera be recognized soon?
    [I assume you’re referring to the T3i? Check out the updated support in Lightroom 3.4 RC here: http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2011/03/lightroom-3-4-and-camera-raw-6-4-available-on-adobe-labs.html]

69. PaulKnudsen says:

I recently upgraded to LR 3.2 , and I’m getting noise created while darkening areas using the adjustment brush.

I don’t seem to remember having this problem with LR 2.7 regardless of the ISO I shot. Any ideas?

70. Pingback: Nikon D7000 Tethering with Lightroom 3.4 | david monnerat photography

71. George Draper says:

It seems like something was missed! D200 Nikon has not been added to the list of cameras supported by Lightroom teathered option!!? Why this a great software with a major oversite in development! Can it be corrected?? I know it may not be a concern, but I among many owners of the D200 feel this would be an easy fix, for the highly skilled programers to fix.

72. Ondrej Štindl says:

:-( still no support for samsung NX5.. I still must use exiftool for “rename” raw files to NX10 and then I would open it in LR / ACR..

73. Maureen says:

Would really appreciate Tokina 11-16 profile! Just upgraded to LR 3 and would love to use the Lens Corrections, I use this lens for work.