Lightroom 4.1 RC2 Now Available on Adobe Labs

Lightroom 4.1 is now available as Release Candidate 2 on Adobe Labs.   The ‘release candidate’ label indicates that this update is well tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all of our customers.  The final release of Lightroom 4.1 may have additional corrections or camera support.

Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 4.1 Release Candidates

The following bugs that were part the Lightroom 4 releases have been corrected. The team appreciates the very detailed feedback the community has provided on Lightroom 4 and we’re excited to correct a number of issues experienced by our customers. These issues have been FIXED:

• Estimated price does not update when switching between books in the Collection panel.
  • Postscript Type 1 Fonts do not appear in the Font menu within the Book module.
  • Filenames can now be used as auto text captions within the Book module.
  • Fonts such as Courier New and Times were not displaying properly on books exported as PDF files.
  • The Adjustment Brush pin would not properly accept negative values.
  • Clarity adds grey tinting to 100% white tones.
  • Creating a soft proof does not add a line item to the History Panel.
  • Altitude will now be populated on geotagged photos.
  • Unable to import RAW+JPEG files directly from Canon 5D, Canon 5D Mark II, Nikon D700, Nikon D90, and Sony NEX5 cameras when connected through USB.
  • Unable to import both RAW + JPEG files when using the built-in SD card reader on Macbook laptops.
  • Lightroom 4 and ACR 6.7 could render files differently.

The following issues were fixed in Lightroom 4.1 release candidate 1 (March 29, 2012):

• Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 and before have been restored.
  • Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
  • Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
  • Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
  • This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
  • It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.
  • Please provide feedback on your experience with the Lightroom 4.1 Release Candidate in our Feedback Portal.

New Camera Support in Lightroom 4.1 Release Candidates

• RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5
  • Samsung NX20
  • Samsung NX210
  • Samsung NX1000
  • Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
  • Sony SLT-A57

*Support for the 5D Mark III was also included in the first Lightroom 4.1 Release Candidate

NOTE: The Lightroom and Camera Raw team is well aware of the new X-Pro1 camera from FUJIFILM.  We are currently developing raw support for the X-Pro1 and look forward to providing it as soon as support is complete.  Thanks for your patience on this topic.

Release Notes

• Lightroom 4.1 RC2 now includes the ability to process HDR TIFF files.  (16, 24 or 32-bit TIFF files)  This can be quite useful if you have merged multiple exposures into a single 32-bit image using Photoshop’s HDR Pro.  Using the new basic panel controls can be a very effective and straightforward method of achieving an overall balance across the tonal range.
  • Additional Color Fringing corrections have been added to Lightroom 4.1 RC2.  Please see this blog post for additional details.

A big thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports, posted entries in the U2U forums and blogged their issues so that we could improve the Lightroom 4 experience in this update.

93 Responses to Lightroom 4.1 RC2 Now Available on Adobe Labs

1. Michael Kaufman says:

Does this also support the Olympus E-M5?

2. Boris says:

so… I do not see fix for the video issues… in LR3.6 I was able to import with 100% success .MOV files from Canon EOS7D, the same videos in LR4 are able to import with 20% success… The video related processes keep running forever as well after exiting LR4…
    I do not see fixes for smart galleries which are displaying XX results, but no pictures are displayed in thumbnails… etc…
    There are lot of other fixes needed and I do not see them… With the SLOW speed of LR4, I am thinking of downgrading to LR3.6 as there are less bugs as in LR4… just sad about the fact, that in LR4.1 RC2 Adobe is bringing new functions, but is not really fixing serious issues…

3. Henry says:

You don’t list the Olympus OM-D EM-5 above as being a supported camera, but some people report that this release can open the camera’s raw files. If the support is real then please add it to this list. If the support is not finished then please tell us. Thank you.

4. With LR4 RC1 and RC2 have apparently lost the ability to have Lightroom render out the image when editing in Photoshop. The Preferences reset warnings button is greyed out, so that doesn’t help.

5. jsa says:

Hello,

32 bit tiff support is a good thing, how about going a further step, to support files with an IR channel as well, from film scanners and software such as silverfast.

6. John Varndell says:

You don’t list the Nikon D800. I am unable to import NEF RAW files from this camera.
    I read on your main website that ACR version 7.0 was required for D800 and that this version was imminent. Is this the case?

7. Tacitus says:

Hi,
    I have installed LR 4.0. In my case this version do not delete files from the HD. It turns the files to the wastebasket of windows, but the files stay on HD.

8. John Varndell says:

I have just tested some fresh images from my D800 shot in NEF RAW after downloading and installing LR4.1 RC2.
    The import failed.

9. John Varndell says:

Interestingly on the last test shoot I set the D800 to record NEF Raw+JPEG fine. In Nikon’s View NX2 the JPEGs are seen and import fine. On LR4.1 RC2 the JPEGs are nowhere to be seen in the preview stage and do not import. The NEF files do show as previews but likewise will not import.

10. Rob Cole says:

Thanks Adobe – no problems for me, *except* clarity is behaving very strangely in some cases – an oops perhaps?

Please see:

feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom_4_1rc2_very_strange_behaviour_of_clarity_for_a_specific_image

11. Tom says:

Hi,

LR4.1 RC1 is still much slower than LR3.6 on every configuration I have seen so far. Do you plan to provide a new release that will fix this issue?
    Thanks

12. Holly Tanner Strauss says:

The print module will only load one template and will not change.

13. Chad says:

After using LR4.1rc2 for more than 5 Minutes the program Flickers from a white screen Back to the Lightroom. Also LR is A CPU hog and i think this is a big issue with me. So far i can’t use it.

14. Peter says:

this is a rushed release admit it!!

4 is a very bad expereince for a lot of users.

next time i hope you do a carefull release.

we the customer make you moeny,.. not shareholders.

15. Adam says:

Hi, it’s Olympus OM-D EM-5 not E5-M

16. Francesco says:

When will see a face recognition feature like in Picasa and Aperture?

17. Tomas Pivovarnik says:

Hello Not ability to write vertically in book module for instance book title …. is there such function somewhere ….?

18. Martin ojaste says:

Any fixes for the Map Module crashing?

19. Bob Sanderson says:

Thanks for the quick turnaround and the many improvements from RC1. Next week I will assign our intern to test out this new version.

20. RON says:

Tom,

why is LR4 not available for XP sp3 but PS cs6 is?

PHOTOSHOP CS6

System requirements
    Windows

Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
    Microsoft® Windows® XP* with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
    1GB of RAM
    1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
    1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM
    OpenGL 2.0–capable system
    DVD-ROM drive
    This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.† Phone activation is not available.

LIGHTROOM 4

System requirements
    Windows

Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
    Microsoft® Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2 or Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1
    2GB of RAM
    1GB of available hard-disk space
    1024×768 display
    DVD-ROM drive
    Internet connection required for Internet-based services*

21. Peter says:

RC2 is stil VERY BUGGY….

the version 4 release is a mess. i am very disappointed by adobe!!

22. Anders says:

I second what jsa said. Support for scan formats with ir channel would be great coupled with a filter to remove dust and scratches.

23. Patrick says:

I’m finding that I make adjustments to my image however when I do a CTRL E to edit the image in Photoshop, even though it says WITH LIGHTROOM ADJUSTMENTS, many of those adjustments are not in the image opened with Photoshop. Does this fix that???

24. Andreas says:

One request for 4.1 final. Not sure whether it’s just me, or others have experienced that same thing before. You turn on Auto Sync, apply a correction to a number of images and… forget to turn Auto-Sync off again. By the time you notice that Auto Sync was still on, you might have done a lot of subsequent corrections – to single images, but also to a selection of multiple images. Then follows the typical: Oh no, not again!

I would really appreciate a more obvious Auto Sync “warning” when it’s on. Either a red button, or a flashing button whenever you apply corrections to more than one image. Be creative, but please… try and come up with something that prevents me (us) from applying unintentional corrections. Thanks!

25. Roger Alder says:

I’ve downloaded the file lightroom4-1_rc2_win_042612.zip, unzipped it and then tried to run Install Lightroom 4.exe, but the installation file fails to run.

I have tried re-downloading the zip file, but still get the same result.

I am trying to install RC2 on a computer running Windows 7 32-bit with all updates and service packs installed. Lightroom 4.0 is already installed but is not running.

Comments please.

26. Dave Miller says:

Has tethered shooting been enabled for the Canon 5D iii?

• smangali says:

Hi Dave,

Canon has not released their tether SDK for the 5D Mark III yet, so we cannot build tether support until the SDK is out.

27. Jenseleinj says:

LR 4 is a bug infestes piece of sh…

reayl i never have seen such a buggy software from adobe.
    i would feel ashamed as programmer.

28. I had contact with Adobe last month about the performance while shooting tethered. They told me it would be resolved in the next version update. I had some performance issues with LR 3 too. Does anybody know if this is resolved. The software that came with my Canon cameras is still the fastest, followed by Aperture. Would like to see this in LR too.

29. Dmitrii says:

Hi,
    Can you add a Regular Expression support to Search field for keywords, filenames etc.

30. U Kruegker says:

I hope the issue of displaying not more than 2000-3000 images has been resolved.

31. Allen Lloyd says:

Why has a lens ptofile for the Canon 500mm f4 L lens, never been included in Lightroom?? The 600mm f4 and 300mm f2.8 lenses are supported!!

32. David Terry says:

I’m still experiencing some really slow performance with RC2 (continued from 4.1 and RC1) which was not apparent with 3.6.

Simple things. Cropping an image takes a lot longer than it should.
    Applying changes with the adjustment brush lag behind the brush strokes.
    It takes awhile for the change from the healing brush to show up.
    Simply moving from one image to the next takes longer than it used to.

All of the above is while in Develop mode. In Library mode things are acceptably quick.

All of this is on a Core-i7 with 8G of memory while editing Canon 5DII and 5DIII images.

• Jeff says:

I’m experiencing the same thing when moving from one image to the next and moved back to LR3 immediately.

Also on an i5-2500k @ 4.5ghz with 16GB of ram editing Canon 5DII images.

33. Rob says:

When will the actual LR 4.1 update (not the Adobe Camer Labs Version) be released?

34. Bill McGrath says:

I purchased LR4 and am running RC2. When I click on a thumbnail and tell the app to save the metadata to the dng file, the badge that indicates that the changes have been written does not disappear.

35. Eric Cheng says:

Bug report, Adobe Lightroom 4.1RC2 (build 825534), Mac OS X Lion:

I have the following directory structure in my catalog:

Life
    2012
    20120102… (etc)

I import into subfolders in the “2012″ directory. When I import from a card, it makes the subfolder in the right place in the file system, but in the Lightroom catalog, makes the new subfolder at the top level. If I right click and select “Show Parent Folder”, it shows “2012″. If I right click on “2012″ and select “Show Parent Folder,” I get an internal error:

“Database “/Volumes/Mako/Users/echeng/Pictures/Lightroom Libraries/Lightroom Life v4/Lightroom Life v4.lrcat”: columns rootFolder, pathFromRoot are not unique
    Statement: UPDATE AgLibraryFolder SET rootFolder = ?,pathFromRoot = ? WHERE id_local = ?;”

It’s trying to show a second “Life” folder, which shouldn’t be possible.

To fix this, I have to “update location,” which merges the two “2012″ folders properly, even they they are both pointing to the same location on the file system.

36. Syd Low says:

Tethering on a Mac with Lion 10.7.x to Nikon D3x and D700 doesn’t work

37. Bernd Goetz - Germany says:

I’ve got enormous problem with jpg of the Moon taken yesterday night: Shifting the “Präsenz – Klarheit” (precence clearness in english ?) to the rigth (+ values), the whole picture will be destroyed. Shifting to the left (- values) this problem will not occur.

38. I’ve noticed issues when working with my second monitor and Lightroom 4 RC2

I thought it was a monitor issue at first, so I recalibrated my monitors and still had the problem until just now I realized it’s a lightroom issue.

When working in the Develop module and changing an image the same image on the second screen desaturates, or looks completely different. The issue can be resolved by going back to the library module and then back to the develop module.

39. fotographer says:

Is it possible to use the new added Cameras in the Lightrroom 4 demo Version too ?
    I want see if Fuji F770 RAW are process good, before i buy Lightroom

40. Is the performance issue with tethered shooting solved?
    In LR 3.6 and 4.0 it was so much slower than Canons EOS Utility and Aperture.

I really would like to use LR as my Tether application so it simplifies my workflow.

41. Jason Cole says:

In develop mode, if you select a stack of images, say 20, then use the 1/3rd white balance tool to increase the colour temperature of 20 images at once, LR 4.1 RC2 skips some images. I have a screen shot of this if you wanted to see it. Its not just the WB, it does this on most adjustments, where it adjusts some files but skips some too.

I’m using a 27″ iMAC, 2.4ghz I&, 16GB RAM, 3TB HDD.

Cheers
    jason

42. Louis says:

Just downloaded RC2 but still not able to process 5D MkIII Raw or Jpeg files. Import shows a preview but as soon as you press the import button it says it can’t read the file format.

43. Tethered shooting does not seem to work with the update for the Nikon d3200

44. Patrick says:

Well, I’m just trying out the 4.1 RC2 upgrade… For one thing, the installer should detect where LR4 was previously installed and install in the same location! I had mine on a D drive and it wanted to go to C:\Program Files\… which is totally wrong.

45. Duilio Fiorille says:

Thanks Adobe! I’ve installed the LR4 RC2 but the develop module is totally unusable! The app crashes continously…I had passed again to LR 3.6 to finish some work, loosing the better PV2012 render engine. I’m very disappointed, when Adobe will fix the develop module definitely? Why other modules are SO fast and the Develop Module is so crashable? The same RAWs files on LR 3.6 are flashes, on LR 4.1 RC2 totally unusable inside Develop module, expecially when use the zoom at 1:1 factor, the unique way to work in the better mode…Please help customers! Thanks.

46. Marlene says:

Does LR4.1 support the Sony NEX 5N?

47. Chuck Trotter says:

I have several images I captured using a Nikon D800 in the RAW format. Unfortunately I do not remember if I use Live View or not on all the images. But when I attempt to open the images in LR4 the RAW images will not preview nor open. The JPEG images are there. I downloaded the latest and greatest release candidtate that is suppose to support these cameras and still no images. But there is info there as I can preview them with the Nikon ViewNX2 application. I have also uninstalled and then reloaded the program and updates without any changes in the issues. Any suggestions would be really helpful as the customer support phone number was completely useless in addressing this issue. Thanks

48. DSLR-Fanboy says:

Why is LR4 so much slower on my AMD Phenom X4 920 16GB RAM (4×3,20GHz) than on my INTEL Core 3 4GB RAM (2x2500MHz)? When using the sliders in “development” Modul working with LR4 on my AMD System is horrible slow. When using LR 3.6 on my “slow” AMD System everything is fine – and fast.
    Both Systems are using WIN 7 64bit.

49. Damian Doyle says:

Lightroom 4.1 solved one problem i.e. now I can you my “Plug ins”eg Silver Efex. But in hte develope module SLOW++++ and CRASHES.
    Window 7 32 bit.

50. Jean-Louis De Pecker says:

What about the lens profile correction for the “pretty new and already famous” Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 OSS SSM and the “old” iPhone 4S back Camera (Lightrrom recognize it as an iPhone 4 back Camera).

Thanks for your answer.

51. Neil says:

Hello,

I was wondering will this version allow you to write out keyword data to a file in a hierarchical structure? For example using ‘/’ to signify and child / sub keyword. This is pretty much the only thing missing and stopping me from investing in the software.

52. Navdeep says:

I have Tamron SP70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD; used with Canon T2i , when the photo is selected and I choose lens corrections – I do not find the lens listed at all.
    How do I fix it?

• Navdeep says:

Sorry missed to provide the information; am using LR 4 evaluation version in Win 7. Will be buy the full version at the end of the trial period.

53. I have downloaded LR4 RC2 for my Lion-running macbook Pro, I have no lens correction options at all visible in my develop module, what’s going on??

54. I like to use two screens and could do that with LightRoom 3. LightRoom 4.1RC2 crashes if I try to use both screens. Also it seems to move slower than I do, like removing spots, or painting with the brush. I use the Intuos PTK-440. When I get through to Adobe Tech support they tell me that LightRoom is not MEANT to be used with the Intuos Tablet or a second screen. Will you be attempting to fix this? I have updated my graphics card, do I need a newer Intuos? mine is about 2 years old. I use a Dell with Windows 7 OS and external drives to store my file images. My .lrcat is on my C drive.

55. effoddery says:

Один мой друг дал мне ссылку на хороший сайт, посетив который я был в восторге, так как нашел это:
    азартные игры. Какое приятное открытие!

56. the quality of processing with my 5d 3 w/LR 4.1 is so horrible that I literally thought there was something wrong w/my camera until I finally tested canon’s included software. What’s going on? I would like to continue w/LR but . . .

57. Preston Page says:

I just tried to tether a Nikon D800 to LR41. RC2, but “Camera Not Found” message is all I get. Are there plans to add Nikon D800 tethering to LR4 or should I be looking for an alternative product?

58. Istvan says:

What is the point in having the ability to add comments if nobody answers from Adobe’s side? Do they expect raves only? We are paying costumers needing help. If you go for chat support, you are sent here. Why should I come here, to read all the other people’s same problems and another confirmation from Adobe that they don’t care?

59. Jim says:

Why is Lr4 RC2 so VERY VERY VERY VERY SLOW!!!!

60. Gladys says:

This is great but I believe that adobe should grant “no charge” upgrades to photoshop 4+ to handle new software problems with new cameras. After all they DO make enough money from us to help us out with updates.

61. michelle says:

LR 4.1 runs very slow in the develop mode. Just trying to move forward to an image is painful when you are trying to edit a wedding. LR 3 was bad with this, but this is even worse. Not happy with the performance… it’s slowing me down, but it is the only way i can edit my 5d mark iii files.

62. George says:

My Computer System:
    i7 with 16 internal mem.
    HP Pavilion dv6-6153cl Entertainment Laptop PC
    with Lightroom 4 things were running smoothly for the first weeks.
    I am a new User. My lightroom was slow. I have installed the Update Lightroom 4 RC2
    and things are still slow. I was importing folders with 3000 Nikon RAW images and Jpgs. After the upgrade I found things were still slow and in some cases no response at all. I checked to see if the software was still running and the manager said that it was… I’ve split up the 3000 folders into 3 – 1000 image folders.. Same result.. I selected something out of the “Tone Control” settings to the right and watched to see if the image I selected changed. In 6 min it did not..

Any Ideas,, I’m all ears.. George

63. George says:

I also noticed that the “Gather Information” progress bar shows no action at all..

64. Andrew Filipowicz says:

Please can somebody at Adobe take notice of the complaints about LR4 being so SLOW (sure they have) and come up with a solution pretty fast? If the solution is far away, please offer a work around: convert our LR4 catalogs back to LR3 and use LR3.6? I am certainly not going to meet my deadlines with this performance and I am so far into the process of working on a large job in LR4 I would not think of starting all over again in LR 3.

65. Dave Miller says:

Any idea when tethered shooting for 5Diii will be enabled?

66. The ability to work with the Canon 5D Mark III for tethered shooting is still not available. By now it must be a significant request. Would you please add this functionality?

67. Phil Durrant says:

Agreed. When will the tethered shooting (which is one of the selling points of Lightroom) be resolved for the 5D Mark III?

This is not a problem of canon (as adobe have told me) as they not the ones saying it will tether to LR.

Please can someone from adobe let us know if they are working on this and when they expect this to be resolved?

Thanks

68. Настя says:

я ничего нипонимаю

69. Tim Rix-Trott says:

Please add direction under GPS information

• Tim Rix-Trott says:

Would like to see direction added to GPS information, and also direction shown on the map as per GeoSetter and Nikon View NX2

70. craig schneider says:

please update lightroom 4 to allowed tethered capture with canon’s 5d mark 3.

71. William Stewart says:

Why is Lightroom 4 so slow – what programme can you use on the PC that is just as good and faster.

72. Randy Hearn says:

Just purchased LR4 and updated to 4.1 and now I can no longer Edit In and open files in CS6.. Windows 7 64bit Ultimate. After a few minutes it tells me CS6 could not be opened, when in fact it is already open.

• petegreen says:

First you should try restarting your system. That solution has seen some fixes to this.

Or you can try rebuilding the LR preferences
      Navigate to the Users/[user name]/LIbrary/Preferences folder.
      Drag the com.adobe.Lightroom4.plist file to the desktop.
      Relaunch Lightroom
      try again.

73. Just upgraded to 5DMIII but worried that the video option is not corrected in 4.1. Do I wait till the next release update and hope it is fixed and in the meantime to a DNG conversion of the files before import or do I take the leap and avoid uploading video and using all the cool video options for who knows how long … conundrum.

Have searched internet but nowhere is there info on this problem being addressed and when the release might come to be.

74. Will Lee says:

LR 4.1 often does a poor job when using “Auto Tone” on Canon 5D Mark III files. With all my cameras I usually start with Auto Tone and adjust from there, but with the 5D Mark III the results are usually so bad that I now always skip Auto Tone and just adjust manually.

75. Indrajeet says:

Will LR4 introduce tethered shooting with the Nikon D800??

76. Ton Lansdaal says:

When is the OMDE-5 supported to import .ORF file into Elements 9. ?
    Is Elements 10 capable of doing ORF file?

Thanks for your affords sofar

77. I’m downgrading to 3.6 for now and going to start learning other software.
    The slowness of lr4 is unacceptable. It is hurting my business very badly.

lr 4 is SLOW! PLEASE FIX IT!

78. Amos Szajner says:

Had to turn off my Auto Tone. All pics come out too dark. Another problem is that my Adjustment Brush doesn’t work in LR 4.1. It worked fine in 3.6. It will work in another account (I am the administrator) that I set up but not on mine as the Administrator. After sepending about 3 hours with non-english Adobe customer service person, they concluded that it was something with “permission issue” on my administative account even though I was the administrator. Very disappointed with Adobe.

• Pete Green says:

Amos, have you tried resetting the LR preference file?

On Windows, it’s a hidden file by default. The easiest way to find it is to go to Lightroom’s Preferences dialog > Presets tab and press the ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder…’ button.
      Once you’ve found that folder, close Lightroom.
      In that folder will be a sub-folder called ‘Preferences’, within which you’ll find a Lightroom X Preferences.agprefs file— move it to another folder, rename or delete it, and then restart Lightroom.

More info on file locations: http://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/preference-file-locations-lightroom-4.html

79. kenny parolini says:

80. kenny parolini says:

Ltrm 4.1 is loading pics very slowly. I get a message to clean my trash. How do I find that file? Almost a month later and still no answer. Seems support is even SLOWER than the imports. Do you care at all?

81. Caitlin says:

As a professional photographer I NEED you guys to be up to date. I have two recent photoshoots shot in RAW on my 6D that clients are now waiting for me to edit in LR/photoshop & I can’t!!!! Extremely frustrated and looking for another editing software now. So terrible.

• Pete Green says:

Hi Caitlin,
      Support for the 6D has been added in LR 4.3 — blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2012/12/lightroom-4-3-now-available.html

82. John Moore says:

Lightroom is an excellent product and an important part of my workflow. I recently purchased a Fuji X-E1 to replace my Canon 5D Markll and am very dissapointed at the raw processing of these files. Fuiji is pointing the finger at you and you seem to be pointing the finger at Fuji. Classic case of two parties not working together with the user caught in the middle. I don’t know what is really going on here but I’m very dissapointed that you cannot resolve this. I have seen beta comparisons using Capture One vs Lightroom and the difference is astounding.

Please get working with Fuji and fix this or you will lose loyal users like myself.

John Moore