Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 and DNG Convertor 6.7 Now Available on Adobe.com

Camera Raw 6.7 [Win|Mac] and DNG Convertor 6.7 [Win|Mac] are now available as a final releases on Adobe.com and through the update mechanisms available in Photoshop CS5.  This release includes bug fixes, new camera support, and new lens profiles.

Please note that this will be the last update of Camera Raw for Photoshop CS5.

New Camera Support in Camera Raw 6.7

• Samsung NX210
  • Samsung NX1000
  • Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
  • Sony SLT-A57

New Lens Profile Support in Camera Raw 6.7

Lens Mount Lens Name
Canon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
Canon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
Canon Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) ASPHERICAL
Canon Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX  50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
Canon Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
Canon Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
Canon Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
Canon Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/15mm ZE
Nikon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
Nikon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
Nikon Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) ASPHERICAL
Nikon Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX  50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
Nikon Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
Nikon Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
Nikon Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G
Nikon Nikon Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D
Nikon Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6
Nikon Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM
Nikon Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/15mm ZF.2
Leica LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 75 mm f/2 ASPH.
Leica LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 90 mm f/2 ASPH.
Leica LEICA APO-TELYT-M 135 mm f/3.4 ASPH.
Leica LEICA ELMAR-M 24 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
Leica LEICA ELMARIT-M 28 mm f/2.8 ASPH.
Leica LEICA ELMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.8
Leica LEICA MACRO-ELMAR-M 90 mm f/4
Leica LEICA NOCTILUX-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH.
Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 35 mm f/2.5
Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 50 mm f/2.5
Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 75 mm f/2.5
Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.5
Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH.
Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 35 mm f/2 ASPH.
Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 50 mm f/2
Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 21 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 24 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
Leica LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 18 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
Leica LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21 mm f/3.4 ASPH.
Pentax Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC HSM
Pentax Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
Sony Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
Sony Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III VC B011
Sony Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC HSM
Sony Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
Sigma Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM

Camera Raw 6.7 Release Notes

These items have been FIXED in Camera Raw 6.7:

• Black halo/speckle artifacts could appear when performing an image warp.  Examples of warps include lens profile adjustments and rotating the image.
  • Files rendered in Lightroom 4.0 appeared differently in ACR 6.7.
  • Using the clarity adjustment adds tone to 100% white tones
  • Raw files from Olympus E-P1 are not cropped according to the aspect ratio set on the camera
  • Nikon D800, D800E and D4 NEF still images will not open in Lightroom 4.0 and ACR 6.7 if they were shot in live video mode
  • Rendering with local corrections in 6.5 and 6.6 could be slower compared to previous ACR 6 versions
  • Saving over 200 images as compressed tiff can cause certain hardware to become unresponsive.

Thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports, posted entries in the U2U forums and blogged their issues so that we could improve Camera Raw and DNG Convertor in this update.

40 Responses to Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 and DNG Convertor 6.7 Now Available on Adobe.com

1. If I am already on Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta + Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 and Adobe Photoshop C5, would not it be in my probdlem installing Camera Raw 6.7

2. M. Lenaerts says:

Camera raw 6.7 still doesn’t recognize my raw files taken with Nikon D4….

3. Groppy says:

6.7 can process Canon Powershot G1X images, but DOESN’T provide lens corrections for same

4. csqc says:

csqcscqcsqscqcsqcsq

5. Dan says:

Will an update to Lightroom 3.6 be made available to include CR6.7? As it stands now, LR3 and PSCS5 are one update out of sync on Camera Raw versions.

6. DLS says:

You took away the sliders for manual CA correction. I have lenses that do not match up with your profiles. No routine is 100% compatable with all photos. Please put back the manual sliders so I can fine tune my images again.

7. Bob Sanderson says:

It would be helpful to get an idea on when 4.1 final is programmed to be released. Any idea?

8. Patty Ellis says:

Is there a fix for Lightroom 3? I’ve downloaded the 6.7 updates but they don’t seem to help.
    Also I don’t think I am shooting in live view and still can’t import the NEF files.

9. hmmm it would be helpful if a raw converter be available for CS6
    when will this happen ?

10. Sharon Couzens Branov says:

hi is there a download for this it was recomended highly

11. Keith Fincham says:

I am having the same problem as PattybEllis. CS5 and LR3 are up to date, I have downloaded directly ACR6.7, but still cannot import the NEF files from my D800E

12. I updated my CS5 Camera Raw to 6.7 (from 6.4.1) and still don’t see a difference in the lens profile lists… It said my Tokina 11-16 was supported, but there was no change in the list from what it was before I updated it. My 11-16 is my work lens, and It’d be nice to take a step out of the post-processing list having to fix distortion.

13. i need camerrar raw for sony slt a 37 k

14. Hello There,
    I totally value your new weblog on Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 and DNG Convertor 6.7 Now Available on Adobe.com

15. hello,
    i downloaded and installed both to use with Photoshop cs5
    I’m not able to work with NEF file in raw 2012 mode
    keeps telling me to return to 2012 mode

photos were shot with a Nikon D3s

am i missing something?

• Pete Green says:

PV 2012 is out with PHotoshop CS6 and LR 4.0 and newer, the PV2012 wasn’t available with Photoshop CS5. So you’ll likely be processing using 2010.
      You should be able to work with those images directly in PHotoshop CS5 though, just not with PV2012.

If you want you can try Photoshop CS6 free for 30 days: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

16. Greg Stanforth says:

Camera raw still doesn’t recognize my photos taken with my Nikon D800

17. hei, hvor finner jeg oppdatering av camera raw for nikon d4, til elemene 9, dette er håpløst.
    mvh karin.

18. Ignacio says:

This is a topic which is near to my heart… Take care!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

19. ALAN HOLDEN says:

I have premiere elements 10 which will allow the import of NEF files.
    I also have the much more expensive premiere CS5.5 and it will not!!!!!
    I really would like to be able to import NEF stills from my Nikon D7000 without any conversion into other formats.

20. Robert Martinez says:

I have CS5 and ACR 6.7,…..ACR see’s my D2X camera profiles but not my D3X. Suggested elsewhere here in a blog was to download the new DNG convertor 7.1,……but after the download, and re-starting my machine the D3X camera profiles still don’t show up in the ACR. Got a fix for this?

21. Barbara Okun says:

I have Photoshop CS5 and LR 4.2 it isn’t recognizing my camera raw NEFF file when I try to send it over from LR.

22. I have a nikon d800 and PS CS5. I cannot open the RAW files. He asked for a plugin.
    Please help me to take mine problem away.
    gr. peter

23. Eugene Polyak says:

I have Lightroom 4.0 and it does not open Raw files from Canon 5d mark III. Just downloaded Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 version as it is said here that it will allow for the Raw files to be reak. But the lightroom still does not read the files

• Pete Green says:

Have you updated to Lightroom 4.2 yet?
      The Camera raw update will give the functionality in Camera Raw but not in Lightroom. You’ll need to download the 4.2 update.

24. Eugene Polyak says:

I have an lightroom 4.0 ubdate and cannot open RAW files from my Canon 5d mark 3. Downloaded ACR 6.7 plugin and DNG Converter 6.7 as it says here. But still cannot open the RAW files.

25. Eugene Polyak says:

Unfortunately it looks like Lightroom 4.2 can be obtained only with subscription to Creative Cloud on adobe website. IF there are any ways to upgrade to 4.2 version without it I would love to get a link.

26. manoj says:

pls tell Photoshop cs5 is does not open Canon6d raw is there any raw upgrade for Canon6d Camera

27. kung cheng says:

my nikon d800 photo don’t open in photoshop cs5 and lightroom 4.3 camear raw 6.7,can you help me pls

28. Donald Sturgis says:

Running Lightroom 4.3 and PS CS5 with ACR6.7. Just got the D600 and I’m trying to Edit merge to HDR Pro. and the images will not open in ACR. Thoughts?

29. Photoshop Lightroom 4 pide este programa