Camera Raw 7.1 and DNG Convertor 7.1 Release Candidates are now available on Adobe Labs. This release includes bug fixes, new camera support, and new lens profiles. Camera Raw 7.1 Release Candidate includes new Defringe controls to help address chromatic aberration. Defringe is available as part of the Lens Correction panel. 7.1 Release Candidate can also now read 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit HDR files. Supported HDR formats are TIFF and DNG.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 7.1 Release Candidate
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mk III
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100V
- Fuji FinePix F505EXR
- Fuji FinePix F605EXR
- Fuji FinePix F770EXR
- Fuji FinePix F775EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS30EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS33EXR
- Fuji FinePix X-S1
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800E
- Olympus OM-D E-M5
- Pentax K-01
- Samsung NX20
- Samsung NX210
- Samsung NX1000
- Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
- Sony SLT-A57
New Lens Profile Support in Camera Raw 7.1 Release Candidate
|Lens Mount||Lens Name|
|Canon||Canon EF 35mm f/2|
|Canon||Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX Fish-Eye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5|
|Nikon||Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED|
|Nikon||Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D|
|Nikon||Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX Fish-Eye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5|
Camera Raw 7.1 Release Candidate Notes
These items have been FIXED in Camera Raw 7.1 Release Candidate:
- Keyboard shortcuts for the point curve channel on Windows were not functional
- Local corrections are not refreshing after applying lens corrections. This occurs on both TIFF and JPEG files with noise reduction disabled.
- Point curve adjustments made to a single R,G, or B channels in the Tone Curve tab can be reset a channel curve is adjusted.
- Photoshop CS5 and Bridge show different values for the image resolution in certain images. Photoshop and Bridge are not changing the image resolution, but displaying different values.
- Applying keywords to multiple files can sometimes cause errors when writing the keyword metadata to file. This can occur when the “Save Image Settings in” preference within Camera Raw is set to the Camera Raw database.