Camera Raw 7.4 and DNG Converter 7.4 Release Candidates are now available on Adobe Labs This release includes bug fixes, new camera support, and new lens profiles.
New Camera Support in the Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate
- Canon EOS 1D C
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR700
- Fujifilm X100s
- Fujifilm X20
- Hasselblad Lunar
- Leica M
- Nikon 1 J3
- Nikon 1 S1
- Pentax MX-1
New Lens Profile Support in the Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate
|Canon 24-70 f/4L IS||
|Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM||
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR 18.5mm f/1.8||
|Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR||
|Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO HSM||
|Sigma APO MACRO 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM||
|Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A012||
Canon, Nikon, Sigma
|Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM C013||
|Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS||
These items have been FIXED in Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate:
- The grayscale visualization associated with Noise Reduction Luminance was visible after mouse release. This occurred when positive Clarity was present.
- The command/control + A “select all” keyboard shortcut did not select all photos.
- Modifying the brush size using the Right-click + Drag method did not increase or decrease the brush size by the desired amount.
- The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox in the Lens Correction panel.
- Hovering the mouse over a local adjustment pin would turn off the desired mask.
- Horizontal artifacts occasionally appeared in DNG files.Improved interactive performance at intermediate zoom levels (e.g., 33% and 66%)
Camera Raw 7.4 RC includes a correction to the demosaic algorithms for Fujifilm cameras with the X-Trans sensor. This specifically impacts the following cameras:
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X100S
- Fujifilm X20