Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate now available

Camera Raw 7.4 and DNG Converter 7.4 Release Candidates are now available on Adobe Labs  This release includes bug fixes, new camera support, and new lens profiles.

New Camera Support in Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate

Canon, Nikon, Sigma

Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM C013

Canon, Sigma

Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS

Sony

These items have been FIXED in Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate:

• The grayscale visualization associated with Noise Reduction Luminance was visible after mouse release. This occurred when positive Clarity was present.
  • The command/control + A “select all” keyboard shortcut did not select all photos.
  • Modifying the brush size using the Right-click + Drag method did not increase or decrease the brush size by the desired amount.
  • The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox in the Lens Correction panel.
  • Hovering the mouse over a local adjustment pin would turn off the desired mask.
  • Horizontal artifacts occasionally appeared in DNG files.Improved interactive performance at intermediate zoom levels (e.g., 33% and 66%)

Release Notes

Camera Raw 7.4 RC includes a correction to the demosaic algorithms for Fujifilm cameras with the X-Trans sensor. This specifically impacts the following cameras:

• Fujifilm X-Pro1
  • Fujifilm X-E1
  • Fujifilm X100S
  • Fujifilm X20

16 Responses to Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate now available

1. Chris says:

Does the new Lightroon 4.4 support tether for Nikon D600.

2. Chris says:

Does Lightroom 4.4 support Nikon D600 tether.

3. Ivan Brakus says:

Any camera support for the Coolpix P7700?

4. Robert says:

Thank you for spending the time and resources necessary needed by the Fujifilm X-Trans sensor. The Fuji X-E1 that I use is a wonderful camera. I have taken over 20,000 images during my recent trip to Cuba. And with ACR 7.4 I will be able to get more out of my raw images.

5. Biriem says:

Since LR 4.2 you have added camera support for the Nikon Coolpix P7700,
    but I am missung the lens profile for this camera.
    For the predecessors P7100 and P700 the lens profiles are included.

When can we expect the missing lens profile for the Nikon Coolpix P7700 is added?

6. Blair Ball says:

When will you have support for the new Nikon D7100?

7. Ivan Brakus says:

When will the Coolpix P7700 be added to the support

8. Toni says:

Best thing is “Improved interactive performance at intermediate zoom levels (e.g., 33% and 66%)”.

9. Mitchell Graff says:

Where is the tethering support for the D600? $2000 camera that’s been out for a while – what is the delay? It can’t be that difficult. Thank you!

10. sven valgemae says:

Hi, please update camera raw for Nikon D7100 in LR 4, hurrrrry!!! PLEASE, thanks…

11. Toni says:

I think that the best improvement for people with old computers are ““Improved interactive performance at intermediate zoom levels (e.g., 33% and 66%)””.

12. Fran Dwight says:

I currently have PS CS5 and Lightroom 3.0. My camera is the new Nikon D7100. Do I have any options for updating so that my programs can open my new RAW files? It’s unclear with the literature here if RAW 7.4 will integrate with CS5 and LR3.

13. quiero actualizarme a la herramienta mas potente dentro de photoshop

14. Michael says:

From where can i download it?

15. Jay says:

The “Adobe Labs” link doesn’t work. It takes me to http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/extend.html

16. Good morning.
    I have Photoshope El.#11 and #9. My cameras are Nikon d800, d7000, d7100, d3s.
    Problem: I cannot download RAW files from my d7100 into elem. #11. I was told were I bought it that #11 would be able to do this. Is there a fix for #11 (up-date, add-on, ect. ect.)??
    Also, Lens: Nikon 600mm, 200-400mm, 70-200mm, 16-35mm, 24-70mm, 17-55mm, 10-24mm, tell converters 1.4 and 1.7. Anything I should look out for while using these lens and and down-loading int Elems. #9 or 11??
    I’m somewhat ok with computer “jurgon”, my son’s wedding is in three weeks and you got it they want me to shot it! please help, Richard