Lightroom for mobile Android 1.2 now available
Tonight we’re announcing the immediate availability of Lightroom version 1.2 for Android phones and tablets.
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience on your Android device that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
- Easily find your favorite images! The new Segmented view in Collections give you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Raw file support for the Panasonic Lumix CM1 Communication Camera
Version 1.2 also includes fixes for bugs and other issues identified by customers, including:
- Screen occasionally went blank after changing the orientation from landscape to portrait.
- Lightroom could crash when customers tap the sign-in button.
- Fixed issue that could cause crashes when scrolling through a large collection and changing the device orientation from portrait to landscape (or vice versa).
- Hardware back button was not closing any contextual menus.
- Slow performance when swiping from image to image.
- Copying or moving an image into a different collection was not working correctly. Please note that this issue only occurred on certain Samsung tablets.
- Lightroom sometimes caused automated logouts.
- Edits not visible when sharing photos to certain 3rd party apps and services.
- Crash occurred when occasionally navigating from grid view to collections view.
How to get started:
Download Lightroom mobile
Visit the Google Play store and download Lightroom mobile. Once you login with the same Creative Cloud account, you’ll see all of your synced Collections.
Lightroom mobile utilizes cloud services to sync Smart Previews and changes between Lightroom desktop and Lightroom mobile. Lightroom mobile requires a qualifying Creative Cloud or Photoshop Photography Plan subscription:
- Creative Cloud Photography plan
- Creative Cloud complete plan
- Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition
- Creative Cloud for teams complete plan
A free 30-day trial of Lightroom is available
Download the latest version of Lightroom CC
Lightroom for Android is designed to work together seamlessly with Lightroom CC on the desktop. Check out Lightroom CC here
Sync a collection
Lightroom mobile is organized around Collections. Images within Collections will be synced and be available in Lightroom mobile.
Check out your photos at lightroom.adobe.com
In addition to Lightroom mobile, we’ve also launched Lightroom web, a new way to view and share your images from any web browser. Available at http://lightroom.adobe.com.
- Processor : Quad Core CPU with 1.7 GHZ ARMv7 architecture
- RAM : 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- Android Jellybean, KitKat, or Lollipop
Give us feedback!
Once you’ve gotten started with Lightroom mobile, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. Lightroom wouldn’t be what it is today without the loyal community of regular customers who help us find and fix common issues. If you keep talking to us, we’ll keep listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback and learn more:
- Lightroom videos on YouTube
- Give feedback on the Lightroom user-to-user forums
- Feature requests on GetSatisfaction
- Engage with us on our social channels on Facebookand Twitter