Lightroom CC 2015.6.1 and Lightroom 6.6.1 are now available. The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support and address critical bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Thank you for all your feedback and passion for Lightroom.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.6.1 / 6.6.1
- Fujifilm X-T2
Customer reported issues resolved
- App-managed color management on Mac in Lightroom CC 2015.6 / 6.6 resulted in incorrect colors when printed
- Uncompressed DNGs files converted from Fuji X-E2 RAF source images were unreadable
- Errors that prevented customers from creating a panorama from two HDR DNG source images
- An issue that resulted in high memory usage while in the Develop module
- Issue that prevented the SmugMug Publish Service from working properly
- Prevent unnecessary resync of collections to Lightroom mobile after an update
- Occasional app freeze on import
- Fixes for native Full Screen mode on OS X
- Drop down menu position issue with high resolution screen
- Import destination folder is not disclosed/shown after every import
- Import grid blank with iOS devices
Please select Help > Updates to update to the latest version.
Give us feedback
Once you’ve updated to the latest version of Lightroom, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. Lightroom wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback: