The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Today, we also released versions of Lr for iOS and Android that provide updated camera support. Check them out here.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70 (DC-TZ90,DC-TZ91, DC-TZ92, DC-T93)
- Sony A9 (ILCE-9)
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1
|Sony FE||Zeiss Batis 2.8/135|
Customer reported issues resolved
- Edit in Photoshop Erroneous Message Fixed
- Fixed issue causing color cast on images from some Fujifilm X series cameras shot in CH/CL modes.
- Fixed issue where images taken on the Fujifilm GFX 50s with top 3 extended ISOs appear over exposed.
- Fixed issue where some images converted to DNG from the Hasselblad H6 contained a color cast.
- Fixed issue with Hasselblad X1D images losing highlight details at high ISOs.
- We have an issue where customers are unable to use the Develop module with GPU enabled. This only occurs when using an AMD graphics card using driver Version 17.4.4 (released 4/23/2017) on Windows. Please see this note for more details and workarounds.
Please select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.
Give us feedback
Once you’ve updated to the latest version of Lightroom, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. Lightroom wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback: