LiveCycle Café is a web-connected desktop application made to help you stay in touch with the LiveCycle community, receive news, find information, and aggregate content related to Adobe LiveCycle ES in a timely and customized fashion. Created with Adobe AIR, LiveCycle Café is the one tool you need to search across the entire community knowledge base and stay in touch with the Adobe LiveCycle teams.
LiveCycle Café provides the following capabilities:
• Timely News – Highlights important news and alerts about LiveCycle and other enterprise relevant Adobe software
• Targeted Search – A dedicated tool searching across multiple targeted sites focusing on LiveCycle related content.
• RSS Reader – A feature-rich content aggregator that lets you share stories via AIM, Twitter, FaceBook, MySpace, email and more without copying and pasting, or dragging and dropping.
• Persistent Notes – Saves search results and other text snippets for viewing later, whether you are online or offline.
• LC Events – Allows you to quickly locate upcoming LiveCycle events in your area or online.
• LC Forums – A direct view into the latest information found in the LiveCycle section of Adobe Forums.
For more information and to download LiveCycle Café, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/cafe