MAX 2009 ended last week. By all accounts, LiveCycle sessions experienced a hitherto unprecedented surge in interest with many getting sold out. For those that couldn’t make it to MAX 2009 due to various reasons, here are links to those LiveCycle sessions that Adobe has published. For a list of all of the MAX sessions, see the MAX Session Locator.
1) What’s New in LiveCycle ES2 (Marcel Boucher, Senior Product Manager, Adobe Technical Marketing) – Duration 0:56
2) Developing for Information Assurance with LiveCycle ES2 (Jonathan Herbach, Adobe Senior Product Manager) – Duration 0:57
3) How to Architect Adobe LiveCycle ES into Your Enterprise Solutions (Danny Saikaly, Technology Practice Leader for Adobe Professional Services) – Duration 1:14
4) Understanding the Building Blocks of Adobe’s Solution Accelerator Program (Ashish Agrawal, Adobe Product Manager and Girish Bedekar, Adobe Solutions Accelerator Architect) – Duration 0:51
5) Enterprise Cloud Computing with Adobe LiveCycle Developer Express (David Tompkins, Chief Architect of LiveCycle Developer Express and Sven Claar, Adobe Advanced Technology Labs) – Duration 0:43
8) PDF Inside and Out (Leonard Rosenthal, Adobe PDF Standards Architect) – Duration 1:08
9) High-Performance Real-Time Messaging with Flex and LiveCycle Data Services (Mete Atamel, Adobe Computer Scientist) – Duration 1:01