Service Pack 2 for LiveCycle ES2 is now available for download from here. You need an Adobe account (free) and have to “agree” to the EULA.
If you are currently on 220.127.116.11, there is no need to first apply SP1 before applying SP2. SP2 is cumulative, and includes SP1 fixes.
Three separate downloads are usually required:
– for the server components
– for the Workbench IDE
– for (Form) Designer
Once applied, your ‘About’ page in AdminUI should show this:
GM Patch Version: SP2
Service Pack Version: 18.104.22.168.20100902.2.246889
Please make sure that you
– use LCM to build new EAR files
– undeploy the current EAR files
– deploy the newly-built EAR files
– deploy LiveCycle Solution Components (DSCs)
Please note that for the Workbench IDE, it is a brand new install, not a patch to an existing install. Workbench 9.5 is backward-compatible with 9.0 and 22.214.171.124 (SP1).
Post-SP2 install version numbers for LiveCycle ES2 desktop applications will be:
– Workbench : 126.96.36.199.20100908.1.247189
– Designer : 188.8.131.52.20100902.2.720808