Integrated Content Review lets you define custom asset attributes that are listed in the solution interface Asset Details pod as well as the Task Details area in the Adobe Creative Suite Task List Extension for ICR.
In this blog post, we’ll learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Create custom attributes using Adobe CRXDE
- Modify the appropriate orchestration in Workbench to ensure that custom attributes are displayed in the Task List extension
- Test the newly added attributes
For detailed information about each of these tasks, refer to this PDF document (download).
Optional background reading
- Setting up the ICR development environment
- ICR Solution Guide for detailed information about the solution workflow