If you’re working with just the Flex project that ships with Integrated Content Review, you may find it convenient to update the campaign portal SWF directly without redeploying the entire package (template-integratedcontentreview-pkg.zip).
You can generate the SWF in one of the following ways:
- Clean the solution interface project from within Flash Builder: In Flash Builder, select Project > Clean. The contents of the default project output folder—ICR_SOURCE\integratedcontentreview[CampaignPortal]\bin-debug—are updated. Now, rename the ICR.swf file in this folder to campaign_portal.swf.
- Run build.xml: Run the build.xml in the ICR_SOURCE\integratedcontentreview[CampaignPortal] folder. The contents of this folder, including campaign_portal.swf, are updated.
Once you have the campaign_portal.swf file available, follow these steps to update it in CRX:
- Navigate to http://localhost:4502/crx/index.jsp and log in using admin credentials.
- Click Content Loader.
- Click Browse and select /content/icr.
- Click Choose File and select the campaign_portal.swf file that you just generated.
- Click Import.
For background information about setting up the ICR development environment, refer to this blog post.