Content Services: Disable content indexing
You can disable content indexing to improve Content Services 9 performance. Disabling indexing also disables text-based search within new content. However, you can still search within already-indexed content.
Follow these steps to disable indexing:
- In the adobe-contentservices.ear file, navigate to LiveCycle Content Services.ear/contentservices.war/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/model and open the contentModel.xml file for editing.
- Locate the following line:
- Set the index enabled and tokenized properties to false.
- Change <index enabled=”true”> to <index enabled=”false”>.
- Change <tokenized>true </tokenised> to <tokenized>false </tokenised>.
Disable the conversions required for indexing
To realize additional performance improvements, disable the conversions required for indexing. Follow these steps:
- In adobe-contentservices.ear, browse to contentservices.warWEB-INFclassesalfrescoextension.
- Preserve a backup of the custom-metadata-extractors-context file.
- Delete this file from the EAR.
Original article at http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycledocs/2010/12/content-services-disable-content-indexing.html.
Comments are closed.