- Pankaj Gakhar, Software Engineer @ Adobe
The LiveCycle ES3 connector for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 contains two parts:-
- Document Services Component (DSC) which is installed on LiveCycle Server.
- Web Part that is installed on the SharePoint Server.
Installing Adobe LiveCycle ES3 Connector for Microsoft SharePoint DSC (Fresh Installation)
Install the LiveCycle ES3 server on your machine and follow the below steps to configure the SharePoint Connector:-
1. Move to the LiveCycle server installation directory and start the LiveCycle Configuration Manager (LCM). LCM is available at <LIVECYCLE_INSTALL_DIR>/configurationManager/bin/ConfigurationManager.exe or .bat.
2. If you are adding SharePoint to an existing LiveCycle ES3 Installation, please go to section Adding SharePoint Connector to an existing LiveCycle ES3 installation. If this is a fresh installation then, choose express mode of installation and on the Modulesscreen select the components that you want to install along with LiveCycle ES3 Connector for Microsoft SharePoint.
Read the complete post at Adobe LiveCycle Blog.