Posts tagged Integrated Content Review
This blog post is part of the series on customizing the Adobe Integrated Content Review solution.
If you’re working with just the Flex project that ships with Integrated Content Review, you may find it convenient to update the campaign portal SWF directly without redeploying the entire package (template-integratedcontentreview-pkg.zip).
You can generate the SWF in one of the following ways:
- Clean the solution interface project from within Flash Builder:
- In Flash Builder, select Project > Clean. The contents of the default project output folder—ICR_SOURCEintegratedcontentreview[CampaignPortal]bin-debug—are updated.
- Rename the ICR.swf file in this folder to campaign_portal.swf.
- Run build.xml:
- Run the build.xml in the ICR_SOURCEintegratedcontentreview[CampaignPortal] folder. The contents of the ICR_SOURCEintegratedcontentreview[CampaignPortal] folder, which includes campaign_portal.swf, are updated.
- Navigate to http://localhost:4502/crx/index.jsp and log in using admin credentials.
- Click Content Loader.
- Click Browse and select /content/icr.
- Click Choose File and select the campaign_portal.swf file that you just generated.
- Click Import.
Original article at http://blogs.adobe.com/ADEPhelp/2011/09/update-the-campaign-portal-swf-without-redeploying-the-package.html.
This is the first blog post in the series on customizing the Adobe Integrated Content Review solution.
The Integrated Content Review solution ships with a solution interface and building blocks that you can customize as per your organization’s requirements. Before you set out to customize these components, you must first set up your development environment. Setting up the ICR development environment involves the following broad steps:
- Set up prerequisites
- Locate the solution interface and required dependencies
- Understand available projects
- Set up available projects in Flash Builder
- Set up Java projects in Eclipse
- Build and deploy the solution interface
For detailed information about each of these steps, refer to this PDF document (download).
Watch out this space for more customization scenarios for ICR!
Original article at http://blogs.adobe.com/ADEPhelp/2011/08/setting-up-the-icr-development-environment.html.