Posts tagged LiveCycle ES3
- Juergen Hauser, Sr. Product Manager – LiveCycle Data Services
Read the complete post at http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycle/2011/12/livecycle-data-services-for-java-ee-4-6-now-available.html.
- Dave Welch, Senior Director – LiveCycle
We are pleased to announce the release of Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 3 (ES3). LiveCycle ES3 contains the document and data services capabilities, including electronic forms and business processes, which were formerly part of the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform (ADEP), a brand that is being retired.
The new LiveCycle ES3 release incorporates:
- Document services capabilities available with ADEP and the recent ADEP Document Services service pack 1
- LiveCycle Data Services 4.6.1
- Updates to LiveCycle Connectors for Microsoft® SharePoint® and IBM® FileNet
LiveCycle offers a number of components that help extend the value of existing back-end systems by better engaging users, streamlining processes, managing correspondence, and strengthening security.
Read the complete post at http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycle/2012/03/livecycle-es-3-release-now-available.html.