– Juergen Hauser, Sr. Product Manager – LiveCycle Data Services
Read the complete post at http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycle/2011/12/livecycle-data-services-for-java-ee-4-6-now-available.html.
– Tom Jordahl
As of Monday, October 4 2011 we have made a preview release of the next version of Data Service available up on Adobe Labs.
Some the sweet goodness in this release include:
- Adobe Flash® Builder® 4.6, Flex 4.6, AIR and AIR Mobile Support — Build Flex and Flex Mobile applications that run in the browser, desktop or on mobile devices using the very latest cutting edge Adobe technology.
- Managed Remoting — Leverage the power of Data Services Data Management features such as inter-client data sync, paging, entity associations and lazy-loading, with the ease of use of Remoting to create powerful data-centric Flex applications. Re-use your existing Java Beans and persistence using simple JPA-based annotations.
- Native HTML5 Client SDK — Support for building high performance and very lightweight HTML5/JS applications with Remoting (RPC) and Messaging (push) networking capabilities leveraging HTML5 WebSockets and HTTP AMF channels.
- Native Apple iOS Client SDK — Support for building very high performance Apple iOS applications with Remoting (RPC) and Messaging (push) networking capabilities leveraging RTMP and HTTP AMF for online, and Apple Push Notification Network (APN) for offline app support.
- Native Android and Java Client SDKs —Support for building very high performance Google Android and Java applications with Remoting (RPC) and Messaging (push) networking capabilities leveraging RTMP and HTTP AMF channels.
- .NET Adapters and IIS Plug-ins — Create apps that communicate with server-side .NET code using the new .NET Adapters for Remoting, Messaging, Data Management and MSMQ, or use the all-new native C#-based Microsoft IIS Remoting and Messaging plug-ins to directly access C# server-side code in an all-C# environment.
- SAP Connector — Create RIA or Mobile applications that connect to server-side SAP ABAP server. Leveraging powerful Model-Driven Development technology, high performance SAP-backed applications can be created in just minutes and hours versus days, weeks or months.
- Spring Support — Leverage the new built-in support for the Spring Framework Servlet and NIO-based channels, including with NIO channels hosted via Data Services Edge Server for DMZ deployments.
Check it out and leave us some feedback on the Labs forums.
Original article at http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TomJordahlsMusings/~3/lF0OVX3SuqE/adep-data-services-for-java-ee-46.html.