When the storeContent operation for Content Services 9 is invoked with more than 30 threads, the WebSphere application server may stop responding.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- In WebSphere Administrative Console, click Servers > Server Types > WebSphere application servers and then click a server name.
- In the right pane, click Thread pools under Additional Properties.
- Click WebContainer and, on the Configuration page, increase the value of the Maximum Size field by double the number of threads that you need to run. For example, increase the value of the Maximum Size field by 80 if you want to run 40 threads.
- Click Apply or OK.
- Click Save directly to the master configuration.
- Restart the WebSphere application server.
Original article at http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycledocs/2011/02/content-services-websphere-stops-responding-when-many-concurrent-threads-are-running.html.