Acrobat & Adobe Reader 9.1 Update Available
An update to Adobe Reader 9 and Acrobat 9 is now available. In addition to a security update, there are a few more items:
Updated Software Support
To ensure compatibility with the latest software releases, this update includes support for:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- IBM Lotus Notes 8.5 (specifically for Acrobat PDFMaker in email and using Notes for collaboration)
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2009: Acrobat PDFMaker installed in AutoCAD and Acrobat’s 3D Import options
Additionally, there’s support for:
- Catalan and Basque languages
- Using the Pencil tool to add an electronic signature if you’re using a TabletPC or tablet/stylus device
The PDF Portfolio templates posted in August are now included in the update, and of course, some bug fixes.
Where’s the software?
Here’s the direct links to the software updates.
Adobe Reader 9.1 is a full install; Acrobat 9.1 is an update:
Adobe Reader 9.1 : Full install
Acrobat 9.1 Standard : Update
Acrobat 9.1 Pro (Win) : Update
Acrobat 9.1 Pro (Mac) : Update
Acrobat 9.1 Pro Extended : Update