Announcing Acrobat X
So, we’ve announced Acrobat X (pronounced “acrobat ten”) and there’s tons of information on the web now for you review to learn all about our latest version of my favorite product!
1. Please see the Acrobat blog and Acrobat twitter account – for the latest news including comments from Kevin M Lynch, our VP and GM of the Acrobat business.
2. I’m happy to introduce two new shows on Adobe TV
– Acrobat X Tips & Tricks : this show currently has 14 episodes to help you learn about working with Acrobat X (and stay tuned… we’ll have lots more when Acrobat X is available)
– I Didn’t Know Acrobat Could Do That! : Very near and dear to my heart, this 10-part series (get it – Acrobat X = 10 episodes) introduces 10 things I bet you didn’t know Acrobat could do – #10 is live now (Adobe SendNow) and the other 9 episodes will roll out over the coming days. Be sure to subscribe to keep up to date on the newest episode.
3. Are you interested in seeing a live presentation on Acrobat X? Well, on Tuesday (10/19) and Thursday (10/21) this week, the Acrobat Enablement Team (Ali H, Joel G, and I) will be hosting two eSeminars at AcrobatUsers.com. We’d love to have you join us – or if you can’t make it at that time – we’ll be recording it.
Stay tuned for more updated information on Acrobat X!