So, you heard the Big announcements at the Adobe MAX 2013 keynote (read here for a recap and highlights in case you missed it), and now you want to lay your hands on all the details about Adobe® Creative Cloud™, but don’t know where to start.
Not to worry, there’s so much of good information out there, that we’ll help you find answers to all your questions and more.
Here’s a quick guide to help you get started, and learn along the way.
Read through the Creative Cloud FAQs
The best starting place to answer all your questions (and more!) about Creative Cloud is the Adobe Creative Cloud FAQs page. We have a really extensive FAQ list, and I’m pretty sure your question will be answered there.
Another informative resource questions would be Lee Brimelow’s Unofficial Creative Cloud FAQ.
Check if it’s a myth or a fact
So there are a lot of discussions about the Creative Cloud happening on all social media channels, and you can’t decipher what’s a fact, and what’s not. What better than to hear it from the official sources?
- Read 5 Myths about Adobe Creative Cloud by Terry White.
- Be sure to watch Paul Trani explaining the truth behind common myths related to Creative Cloud.
Engage with our experts
To ensure that you get direct access to someone from Adobe to answer your questions, we have a number of channels to help you:
There are a whole bunch of resources including videos to help you learn more:
- You can start with the Creative Cloud product page for an overview of the Creative Cloud apps and services, membership plans, customer reviews, and more.
- Watch the instructive videos on the Creative Cloud Learn show and helpful tutorials on the Creative Cloud Tutorials page and Creative Cloud Help page.
- Keep an eye out on the Creative Cloud team blog to stay updated on news and updates from the Creative Cloud team.
Get the new Creative Cloud experience
So now that you know where you can get all the information you need, you just have to dive into the new Creative Cloud products. Join now and be the first to get the new Creative Cloud experience. Coming in June.